Wedding Party gifts for Escape Weddings

gamberlane

Earning My Ears
I am considering doing a small gift for the members of my family coming to our Escape wedding in April. It's a very small wedding, only immediate family, but I think everyone would be thrilled to have something waiting for them in their resort room when they arrived.

Does Disney do this? I've been to other destination wedding where they did this, but they were much bigger weddings. Would this also mean getting all their reservation numbers, as right now everyone is on their own since with a 10 person wedding there's no need for room blocks!

Has anyone else given gifts? I saw that LurkyLoo gave our Mouseketeer ears at her reception. I like this idea, but I am not sure it's appropriate for my family.

Does Disney offer any special gift sets that they would be willing to put in the rooms, are they expensive?

Thank you in advance!

Check out Disney Floral and Gifts for a sampling of the kinds of gift baskets you can have delivered to the resorts: http://www.disneyflorist.com/

They will also customize baskets with just about anything you can get at the parks and resorts. You should know, though, that they cannot deliver the items to people's rooms before they check in, so you wouldn't be able to have anything waiting for them when they got there. When couples on this board want to give their guests welcome bags, they leave them with the front desks of the various resorts, but even then sometimes the CMs forget to hand them out and they have to be requested.

If you do use the Disney Florsit for delivery, you'd just have to have the items delivered after check-in, when you had everyone's room numbers.

Thank you for the information! I will look into it and think about maybe leaving things at the front desk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter