Wedding Lunch Prices

phillyflygrl10

Earning My Ears
What is the latest time that you can have a lunch reception? Can I have a one o'clock ceremony and a two o'clock reception and still have a lunch reception? I wanted to try to keep my cost per person closer to $75.

I think that the latest is 12 but it could be 1. I know that mine is at 12 and my minimum is $75.

I just found this in one my emails from Disney.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE:
A minimum food and beverage expenditure of $75.00 per person, plus 20% service charge and 6.5% sales tax, will apply to functions beginning prior to 2:00 p.m., excluding Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
A minimum food and beverage expenditure of $100.00 per person, plus 20% service charge and 6.5% sales tax, will apply to functions beginning after 2:00 p.m., excluding Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa has a minimum food and beverage expenditure of $100.00 per person, plus 20% service charge and 6.5% sales tax for functions beginning prior to 2:00p.m. A minimum food and beverage expenditure of $125.00 per person, plus 20% service charge and 6.5% sales tax will apply to functions beginning after 2:00p.m.
The minimum food and beverage expenditure is comprised of food and beverage costs planned on the event day, which may include pre-reception food, reception food, wedding cake and all alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages.

I am most likely,as of right now,having a sit down dinner. I go to our planning session in September and I had to fill out the form for the food tasting. You get to choose two apps so we are trying crab cakes and penne vodka,for salad ceasar,entree Parmesan crusted chicken with some type of cheese sauce paired with filet mignon and baby carrots and cream cheese mashed potatos and for dessert cinderella's chocolate slipper.

I didn't like any of the menus so I went with things that we like,another disbride had this menu and it sounded so good so this is what we are going with as of now. When we go to the planning session I am going to see what they have to offer for buffets.

Are you from Philly,I live in South Jersey like 10 minutes from Philly.

I'm from Gloucester Township, probably not too far away! It's nice to know that I'm not the only one around here that wants to get married in Disney!! Thank you for all your help! Good luck with everything!!

Oh thats so funny,I live in Burlington County. Glad I could help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!