Wedding Ears Delivered to Hotel Room?

Enchanted Tiki Bird

<font color=red>started a thread titled <b>" I jus
My DFi and I are going on our honeymoon in August and we're staying at Pop Century. We can't seem to get the wedding ears before we go but I know that DFi wants them as soon as possible. So I'm wondering if I can surprise him by having them waiting in our room when we get there. We won't be arriving until after midnight. If this is possible, can you tell me how to go about doing it?

You could order them and I bet they would have them in your room as soon as you check in. We did this. (wasnt wedding ears) They just wouldnt do it till someone checked in.

When we stayed at Pop Century a couple years ago they sold the bride and groom ears in the gift shop. I don't know if they still do but you should check there. You could buy them right after you check-in or if they aren't open that late, first thing in the morning.

The bridal ears are on the laughing place site 'on sale' for $23.40. How much do they cost in the parks? Is this a good deal? If so, I'll get them before we go :) :)

I asked the price on here a few days ago, and this is what I was told....

I found my receipt and I can confirm that on December 4, 2006, the bride ears cost $16.00 + $1.04 in sales tax.

HB/AD/MN/Bride Ear $16.00
Product number 400116769288

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The groom ears raised in price. They are $14.95 plus tax

We are definitely going to wait until we get to WDW. I've already looked around for the possibility of shipping them beforehand and when all is said and done it's much to much to ship them to Canada.

Getting them delivered after we check in is a great idea and he would still be surprised. It would be really conveinent if they sold them at the Pop gift shop. Can anyone confirm whether or not they still do this?

I have ordered from the laughing place store before... And I love it.. Fast shipping and great service. I was nervous to try a new website to buy from, but they were great...:cool1:

Oh my! That's quite a price difference. I think we'll wait until we get there too ;)

I cannot confirm about the ears at Pop, but I 'think' I saw them for sale at the shop at POFQ a couple weeks ago so I would assume it's normal gift shop apparel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter