Wedding album! Finally posted some pages!!

There so pretty!!!!! I wish I had something "pretty" to work on. Really wouldn't go in a military album now, would it? LOL

Really, great job. I love your style. I can see I really need to try to use patterned paper more. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks! I've become very brave lately! The ideas on two peas help! Plus the Creative companion from Becky Higgins!! I am posting more as we speak!!! Stay tuned!!!

Awesome layouts.... Looks like you had a beautiful wedding day. Can't wait to see the rest of the pages.

Tina

I like the papers you used. Were those already "pieced" on the 12 x 12 or did you piece them? If the latter...I'm especially impressed as I don't think I'd manage to keep them that even.

Deb

I cut everything to size with my fiskars slide cutter thingy! (forget 'real' name!) On the background, I took one piece of beige 12X12, then selected the other papers. I used two prints, a pearlescent and a seude. I decided how much smaller than the 12x12 I wanted them and cut them into squares.....if you look close they arent perfect and I hid some of the imperfections under the photo where they met in the middle!

The photo matting, I took the pink and green scraps, taped them together along the middle and then cut them both (now taped together) into the finished size I wanted.

Thanks for the compliments!

Absolutely beautiful! It would never have occurred to me to make layouts like that. Not only wedding pictures but such beautiful, focused pages. Lovely.

Beautiful layout!! I absolutely love the colors, so pretty!! Excellent job, you should be proud!! :) Thanks so much for sharing them with us! :)

Thanks for the inspiration ! My wedding pictures are 21 years old , not very fancy , but I really need to get them into a acid free album . I love Anna Griffin and KandCompany papers . Great job !
Cyndi ( AKANickidahling ).

How lovely. Thanks for sharing this very special day.

I guess it's never to late to make an album, which has me thinking. 38 years ago in September DH and I got married. What a surprise that would be if I re-did the whole album into a stylish album. Not your boring page after page of just photo's. DH would love it.

Does that mean you think the Creative Companion is worth the $$$? I looked at it while standing in line one day and thought it was really neat but couldn't look through all of it obviously. There's always some on Ebay that go for around $20-$25. Is it worth it?

Your pages are lovely! I really like the use of the ribbon such a nice touch!

Holycow

Definitely worth it!!! Seeing pictures of actually pages is great, but sometimes I get bogged down in thinking I have to duplicate exactly. Seeing just sketches kind of opens up the freedom to make the design your own, if that makes sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter