Webslingers with a 1-year-old?

WishUponAStar3

Believer In Big Dreams!
Hi! Getting ready for a day trip tomorrow with my 1-year-old daughter and I saw there is no height requirement for Webslingers. Would you take a toddler on that ride, or is it too intense? Thanks in advance!!

Yes, the cars don't really move very rapidly or roughly - everything is on screens really. You shouldn't have any issues.

We’ve taken our baby on that ride in a front carrier and in our lap. They can’t really see anything without the 3D glasses but the ride movement itself is not intense at all.

Yep, I took my daughter on it when she was 20 months with the glasses and everything and the only thing that startled her was at the very beginning when the ride started because it is suddenly loud and then she loved it. So be prepared for a loud start to the ride.

My toddler loved it and I think you will be fine! You should be fine on anything that doesn’t have a height requirement.

Also: I would say Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway is more intense than Webslingers. Rides like Pinocchio and Mr. Toad’s are scarier than it if that is what you are concerned about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter