Website woes??

elvispursley

DIS Veteran
Ok, I know that the RCCL website is bad, but come on! I've been trying to get a price on a cruise on one of the Oasis-class ships for next summer while the "sale" is on (to compare with what my DH's company is going to quote). Every time I go to click past choosing staterooms (which I sometimes get different screens--sometimes I'm offered where to choose my location: aft, midship, forward and other times nothing), I get kicked back to the very beginning of choosing an itinerary!! WOW!

What if I had a phone phobia and wanted to book my cruise online? I've tried for days and have had the same issue! Don't know if it's because I'm trying to book 2 rooms? And why can't they put your rooms on both floors? There are obviously rooms available on the same floor when you look!

I guess if we do this cruise, we'll definitely be booking with TA just because of the website issues >:(

I've been having problems for months while using Chrome. I have to keep clearing cookies. Now I just switch to Firefox when I go their site.

I've been having problems for months while using Chrome. I have to keep clearing cookies. Now I just switch to Firefox when I go their site.

I have been having problems with Chrome for months too. But the IE is not much better really.

I just can't believe they are so ignorant that their web-site is not working. Why even have it then?

I will try Firefox, thank you for the hint. Hopefully it will work for me too.

I have been having problems with Chrome for months too. But the IE is not much better really.

I just can't believe they are so ignorant that their web-site is not working. Why even have it then?

I will try Firefox, thank you for the hint. Hopefully it will work for me too.

It's such a pain. I get so frustrating when I'm trying to price cruises.

Same here. Their website needs some serious help. I tried booking 2 connecting rooms the day they released summer 2018 itineraries and found it to be impossible to do from the website. Called and booked over the phone with no problems. Kind of annoying as I was hoping to score 2 specific rooms on Adventure that are known to sell quickly. Luckily they were still available when I called.

Whenever the website deems you worthy enough to book... PRINT THE CONFIRMATION PAGE!

I have learned this lesson the hard way. My reservation was not cancelled, but I had to call to get back the original price. That page would have saved me a lot of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter