Website was wonky, but got my ADR's today!

bama-mom

640 miles from the Mouse
Today was our 180 day mark. I got up early with my list. WDW website kicked me off several times and was just acting a little weird, but managed to get what I wanted.

It will be me, dh, dd 8 and ds 5. More than a dozen trips (lost count), but first time on-site and first time with FD! We had an off-site timeshare that we got rid of this year, so we are sad to lose the extra room, but super excited to stay on property for the first time :cool1:

We decided to try a few places that I was a little scared of because of bad reviews, but figured what the heck since it's FD.

3/24 Arrival @ POR, late dinner @ Boatwright's (first time)

3/25 CP lunch

3/26 Sci-Fi lunch (first time)

3/27 O'Hana dinner (had planned to book Kona, but couldn't resist when I saw
availability at O'Hana-love them both!)

3/28 Via Napoli lunch (first time)
Le Cellier dinner (first time & so excited!!)

3/29 LTT lunch
Tony's dinner (never been to either of these and not very excited about
either, may end up canceling one???)

We don't normally do this many table service meals and have tried most of the others. It will be great to try some new places!

Hurry up March! :yay:

good for you! Today is my 180 but 2 of my choices aren't allowing reservations....Ohana and Cape May....not showing availability for the whole 6 days we are there....:confused3

OMG the website yesterday was aweful. I finally gave up and called got all but Chef Mickey, that was told didn't "open up" yet- but kept trying all day, and got it about 8pm last night. We are also checking in to POR on the 24th. Our first time staying there- but we stayed at POFQ last sept, and walked around at POR and used their food court. You wont be disappointed- the one thing I learned, is people will always complain about SOMETHING!!!! Here what we got:

24th- check in at POR early, and head over to DHS, and dinner at Sci-fi
25th- MK, Ohana for B-fast, and Crystal Palace for Dinner
26th-EP- 1900 PF for dinner
27th-AK- Donald Safari B-fast
28th- driving to tampa (busch Gardens)
29th-DHS- Hollywood&Vine b-fast
30th-MK- Chef Mickey for Dinner
31st- check out and get outta there before the huge week before easter crowds move in-lol

good for you! Today is my 180 but 2 of my choices aren't allowing reservations....Ohana and Cape May....not showing availability for the whole 6 days we are there....:confused3

TRY AGAIN- It seems they fixed it as of last night

Same thing here. It kept kicking me off and telling me I was not signed in...but I was. Finally, my husband cleared my cookies and it worked. Except, no Chef Mickey's, but I heard yesterday it was acting weird...so I hope I can get it later. Crazy!

I will keep trying for them today with the other 2. Just frustrating that people got Ohana yesterday but not available today.

I will keep trying for them today with the other 2. Just frustrating that people got Ohana yesterday but not available today.

I tried ALL DAY and night and STILL No Ohana! I'm going to keep trying but I'm really bummed.:sad2:

I just got off the phone with ADR's AGAIN and they said Ohana and Cape May have not loaded into the computer the amount of tables available so they aren't showing up on the computer as available as of yet. She said to give it a day and it should be up....so that's what I'm going to do...
On the bright side....since I was on hold I decided to add 2 days prior to our FD stay and be there for my birthday (we were arriving the day after my BD)
So I booked Kona Cafe for my birthday bkfst before we head to MK for the whole day....sounds like a PERFECT way to celebrate my birthday to me:lovestruc

Ohana is working now, but Chef Mickey and Le Cellier were not as of about 10 minutes ago. I have gotten all the ADRs I wanted except those two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!