Website to check if pins linked to your name

r5moores

R5moores
Hi all. Does anyone remember the website you can go to and you type in your info, I think name and zip code or something of that nature and it pulls up pins you have associated with your name?

I had it last year and was able to find a pin associated with my name. I can't for the life of me remember the URL now.

Thanks

:flower3:

I am sorry I could be of no help, but this seems extremely interesting. I didn't even know they had a website. If there is....:ssst:....I'd be on there every day :rotfl:

I know what you're talking about, but unfortunately, I don't remember what website it is! Hopefully someone will know! :thumbsup2

I will be following this thread with much interest as I did not know that such a website existed :wave:

I remember that, thought don't remember the website offhand..... but I thought it stopped working or no longer existed anymore?

this was on another thread not too long ago, it had something to do with your last name.....I thought they said it no longer worked though..:confused3

what are these PINs that everyone is talking about

The webiste/link no longer works for pins. It went away after a short period of time. I don't recall the link as I deleted it after it was verified that it was a short lived opportunity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter