Webkinz

Mnementh

<font color=red>I like the Steelers <b>almost</b>
I'm sure there's a thread on this somewhere, but I can't find it. The other day, my fiance found a Webkinz that she really liked, so I bought it for her. Neither of us had actually been to the website before, so I asked her if she wanted to play. She said no, so I signed myself up using her Webkinz. Despite being a 25 year old male, I'm getting a lot of enjoyment out of that site. There are a lot of different things to do, more than even VMK had, so it's really holding my attention. That really surprised me.

Hi there! I have been on Webkinz for over a year now.. i started when i signed up my dd with two of them, and then i saw what fun it could be -- so i got one, and now, my dd has 60 and i have * uh, well, lets just say it's more than a *few* LOL And i am a 30 yr old mom! LOL It is highly addicting!

I got hooked into Webkinz when Flying Pegasus gave both Bob and I animals as a Christmas gift a year ago last Christmas.

I now have about (cough, cough) 15 and play every day.

Since Wizard101 opened, I usually only tend my garden and do my dailies and get gems. But I am now working on "Flipping Pancakes" in the academy - darn good at it too :thumbsup2

I got hooked into Webkinz when Flying Pegasus gave both Bob and I animals as a Christmas gift a year ago last Christmas.

I now have about (cough, cough) 15 and play every day.

Since Wizard101 opened, I usually only tend my garden and do my dailies and get gems. But I am now working on "Flipping Pancakes" in the academy - darn good at it too :thumbsup2

Fly got me started too. I have only four animals and hubby plays too rofl. It is the only on line game we play together :lmao:

I do enjoy it too. Not much into the games. But I have an awesome garden. the entire outdoors in full of vegetables. And only as room for the webkinz to walk single file around it.

Ok what do you do with 60 stuffed animals.

Fly got me started too. I have only four animals and hubby plays too rofl. It is the only on line game we play together :lmao:

Glad I'm not the only adult male who has found that game to be interesting :teeth:

I got one as a christmas present 2 years ago and now I own 3 0_o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter