Webcertificates?

KTex

Earning My Ears
I did reward programs for our Dec 2000 trip, but stopped after that. I've just been looking for testdrives (very few for GCs). Anyway, I just can't keep myself from trying to save $$ on this years trip in Nov. So my question is, what are the best programs for getting Webcertificates? I already have the plastic card, so I think that's the way I want to go.

I do Blink.com, howhot.com, and creationsrewards.com for web certificates. I know there are more, but those are the only ones that I do. FYI- if you haven't used your wed card for over a year, they will cancel your membership.

Joline :wave:

I used it last Dec while at WDW and left a whopping 89 cents balance. And we will be going back in Nov this year, so if I can get something added back to it, I should be able to have some activity on the card before my year runs out. Thanks for the tip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter