Web-Based Interview Advice

Discussion in 'The College Board' started by Ricky Bobby, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Ricky Bobby

Ricky Bobby Earning My Ears

Hello everyone!

I was just informed that I have been selected to complete a web-based interview.

If you have any advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
  2. mousehockey37

mousehockey37 DIS Veteran

Well, for starters, there are Disney brass here on this site. So I'd maybe take out your initials and location from your post. It's a pretty good way to give them an idea that you have no clue what you're doing. That's not necessarily a good start.

3. Ricky Bobby

Ricky Bobby Earning My Ears

Thank you. I appreciate it.

4. mousehockey37

mousehockey37 DIS Veteran

Yeah, I've seen on the forums (here and elsewhere) where someone has come on with a College program related question or employment issue, asked for opinions or help and was actually called into Disney HR for what they posted on the internet.

General rule of thumb though is to have a super positive spin to everything. With any "retail" type job, it's all about the customer and knowing who is your customer.

5. goofy4tink

goofy4tink No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator Moderator

Answer your questions honestly. They ask the same questions in various ways throughout the interview. If you answer one way to one question, but a different way on another variation of that question (because you 'think' that's the answer they're looking for), it won't look great.