Weather in May/June

signtalker

"in House" Disney Cast Member
Can anybody who has been towards the last week of may start of june tell me what the weather is like?, not looking for a website just first hand knowledge.Last year we went in July/august and suffered from terrible rain storms, next year we are hoping we have struck a good balance with lots of nice HOT days without the rain.

Jules

Hi Jules

We have been at the beginning of May and the end of May. The weather gets much hotter toward the end of May beginning of June. If my memory is correct you don't get much rain in May, but June is a little different. When we were there we had a few thunder & lightning storms.

we were there the first 2 weeks of May last year and the weather was perfect - no rain at all, and nice and hot.

Bev

We were there last week in May, first week in June 1996 and the weather was hot with the odd afternoon thunderstorm, usually lasting about 30 mins. Although we had one day when it tipped down all day.:( We've also been in August and have found it to be much more humid then and the thunderstorms seemed more severe.

Was there at the end of June beginning of July last year and weather was pretty good. Had the odd thunderstorm and out of 21 days only had two storms during the day which kept us indoors. Sometimes the rain in the afternoon was a welcome break from the heat. The only problem was the humidity later in the day got worse.
Going back on June 13th this year so hope the weather is as good then.
Claire :cool:

Have been middle 2 weeks in May and also 1st 2 weeks in June.
May was perfect, no rain, hot enough to swim in the pool after dark, not too humid.
June was very hot and we had downpours on 3 or 4 days.

Bridda

Have been twice that time of year. Last week in May first week in june 1998 and 2000. Only have 2 x1/2days of rain all that time , lovely and hot not too humid.

We are going this year May24th-June14th and are hoping for great weather again :D

BTW this site is great and I wish I had found it in 1998 before our first visit!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Barbara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter