Weather in Japan/China for late June

Feistygirl916

Mary Poppins is practically perfect in every way
Ok, so this is the only time we can get our party together for a trip overseas and I am reading horror stories on the web about how ridiculously hot and sticky it is.

Is it anything like WDW in June? I am in SoCal but have been to WDW in June and August. I didn't die from the weather, but we definitely took afternoon breaks each day. Is the weather similar to WDW?

Ok, great. Thanks for your reply. Any tips on how to stay cool? Hoping the parks are not as bad as WDW during late June; seems the crowd calendar shows July and August to be pretty bad, but not too bad for June.

We took naps in the afternoon with the ac on high, got there before opening and stayed til closing. Drank a lot of water.

It'll be hot in China as well, but I think if you hydrate and take it a bit easy, you should be fine. If you can handle being in Florida in June, I think you should be able survive here as well. You'll be having so much, it will be worth it. :)

I was at TDL in July and it was hot and VERY humid. I'm from the gulf coast and the weather is similar to Florida. I didn't think it was possible for any place to be muggier than home. I was wrong! It was a couple of years ago but they sold towels all over that were the perfect size for wetting and putting around your neck. They really helped. If I went back I'd get a Packtowl or something similar.

Thanks everyone!

I am getting excited for the trip but wish that we could move it to any other time frame :( Sounds like it's going to be a sweaty time!

We went last year June and going again this year we managed we had rain but it wasnt so bad we worked around it only time we can go as a family.

Not weather related. But prepare for the smog and pollution in Shanghai

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter