Weather in December?????

luvDW

Earning My Ears
We are going the last day of November thru the first week of December so any input on the weather would be great! thanks

We went the first week of December last year.The mornings the first half of the week we needed a sweat shirt on but it warmed during the afternoon.The middle half it was in the 70's and the weekend reached into the 80's.At night we did make sure that we had sweaters with us but we only wore them a few nights.It was cold during the sleeping hours.The kids swam everyday though.It rained only one day,the Monday we were on our way home.It was great.We did wear shorts everyday.

When we went this year we lucked out and got wonderful weather. In the low 80's everyday. But I checked the internet for weather and the day after we got home it was 35 degrees at 7:30 am. Last year we had beautiful weather also. I think that you are safe at that time of the year most of the time. This year was just unseasonably cold. I think you will love it at that time of the year. The parks are not crowded and the decorations are beautiful.

I've been there in December and have been frozen like a popcycle, and I almost melted last year! Layers are the only way to go for December! Take an umbrella or poncho, and it won't rain a drop!! It is still my favorite time of year to visit. We'll be there December 1-5 this year!! Have a wonderful trip.

We visited WDW in Dec 1999 for Xmas/New Year
week and it was COLD!!! Nice during the day\
but it really was very cold once the sun started
going down...also, two of the three water
parks were closed....Good luck (it's a hit-or-
miss deal with the weather!)

All you can do is go prepared for ANY kind of temp.When we went in 92 is as wonderful but when we went this past Christmas it was COLD. we had to buy mittens and scarves and hats even though we went prepared with long sleeves and sweatshirts.We still had a great time but it was really cold.

Leesburg,GA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!