Weather at the Fort today

4daubers

Mouseketeer
Just curious.

This cold front came through my part of Texas with major winds. We were supposed to have storms but didn't...unfortunately they hit Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama. Then last night the wind began and we had snow/sleet in the middle of the night...which was a surprise to all.

If the front brings winds like last night to the fort today, you may find your RV in the next loop. Hopefully, it's moving more north.

Batten down the hatches!

weather.com is predicting thunderstorms tomorrow with winds around 20 MPH. I've already battened everything down, as I'm out the door tomorrow morning at 6:30 am for the first Mousefest meets.

Well...Thursday morning - day we are checking in at FtW. Very windy, overcast, and a tornado watch until 12pm! Yikes!!! After this front passes the weather is to cool significantly. YES!!! Yesterday and this morning - very humid and warm here in central Fla.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter