Wearing glasses on the Hulk

scoper

Park Hopping!
Heading to Universal for the second time, this time with kids big enough to ride the Hulk. Can we wear our glasses on the Hulk and Dueling Dragons with a sports strap like a Croakie? I've used them on other coasters but some parks won't let you wear them even with straps. I'm practically blind without them and I'd hate to miss the scenery. Thanks.

Heading to Universal for the second time, this time with kids big enough to ride the Hulk. Can we wear our glasses on the Hulk and Dueling Dragons with a sports strap like a Croakie? I've used them on other coasters but some parks won't let you wear them even with straps. I'm practically blind without them and I'd hate to miss the scenery. Thanks.

uh, what scenery.........:laughing:

everything flies by so fast, i don't remember a thing after the misting area on that drop..........

btw, i see many wearing glasses with the croakies on the ride.
if your glasses are securely attached, you should be fine.

If your glasses fit snugly on your head, you shouldn't have any problems riding anything at Universal. Now I'm going to jinx myself...I've never lost a pair of glasses on any ride.

Definitely wear them with a strap. Like a moron, I put my favorite sunglasses in my pocket last time I rode Hulk, and they are now gone forever. I bought a strap and will just wear 'em in the future.

Its your call if their snug enough. I always hold them in one hand,(not worth losing and suffering all day) and the other in the air! :)

Its your call if their snug enough. I always hold them in one hand,(not worth losing and suffering all day) and the other in the air! :)

Yeah I always make my DH take his glasses off even though it leaves him blind. He broke his glasses on a vacation once with no back up and that was pretty miserable for both of us! Now we keep a spare pair in the car just in case :rolleyes:

I wear my glasses when I ride the hulk came close to losing them but never have :lmao:

If you can shake your head like a wet dog and they dont fall off, you should be fine.

With that said, I wear strap thingy's on mine, since I dont have a second pair and it would really really suck to be fuzzy the rest of the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter