We Wish You a Mickey Christmas... A Dec. '14 TR! Updated 8/24

As always, gorgeous photos of the castle (it's amazing how they can do that!), and the fireworks (even with the settings being off at first!)! And that sleepy princess is adorable...definitely the hallmark of a good MK day!

Joining in on your TR! Y'all have the best pictures of the fireworks and parade! Y'all have already done so much, can't wait to see what else you do!

Hi friends! I know, it's been a very long time between chapters. Franklin and I have been spending a good chunk of our free time getting our blog Magic of Main Street up and going.
I've actually been posting trip report chapters over there. I promise I will import them here for those of you who enjoy reading them on the Dis. But if you don't want to wait, here are the links to the new chapters:

An Animated Lunch

Time to Cast a Spell

Here Comes the Train

Dinner With a Jig

DSC_1337-L.jpg

Another new chapter, this time it's a thorough exploration of Seuss Landing in "Oh the Places We'll Go..."

http://www.magicofmainstreet.com/december-2014-trip-report-oh-the-places-well-go/

Your pictures are FABULOUS. What kind of lense/lenses did you use if you don't mind?

Your pictures are FABULOUS. What kind of lense/lenses did you use if you don't mind?
Thanks! For the most part I've fallen in love with the Sigma 35 mm f/1.4 lens and use it about 80% of the time. If you are interested in a specific photo I would be happy to explain how I shot it.

Just found your trip report after searching for the dates since we are going in early December for the first time. Your pictures are stunning.

DSC_2442-L.jpg

Have you ever seen it snow on Main Street? It makes the Most Magical Place on Earth that much more magical! In this TR chapter we close down the park at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. And you're not going to want to miss any of it!

It's Snowing on Main Street

Just found your report and absolutely love it! We are going to Disney World during the same dates you had last year so it is great to see it from your perspective and learn some tips from you! I love you pictures, they are amazing!!

Just found your report and absolutely love it! We are going to Disney World during the same dates you had last year so it is great to see it from your perspective and learn some tips from you! I love you pictures, they are amazing!!

You are going to have an awesome trip, it's such a lovely time of year to go to Disney!

Great pics - loved the snow !

The snow on Main Street was really magical.

Don't know if this has been asked yet because I usually just skip around to the actual reports, but where did you get your Let It Go shirt??? I'm obsessed with it now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter