We Will Rock You

SammieG

<font color=royalblue>I think i will have a teenag
As some of you already know, I am a singer! One of the projects I work in is a duo, and my singing partner (the rather gorgeous, and exceptionally talented Ricardo!) has just been offered a part in the West End production of We will Rock you!

He will be playing the cover lead part Galileo (two perfs a week) and another part (not sure which yet) for the other performances!

I am so happy for him! (although it does mean I have lost my singing partner! )

If you go and see WWRY, please keep an eye out for him!!!

Wow Sammie ~ Congrats to Ricardo.

Will you get a new singing partner?

That is a major opportunity for him. We are going to see it for the second time May 20th i will look out for him.

Minniespal said:
Wow Sammie ~ Congrats to Ricardo.

Will you get a new singing partner?

Will You ??

It all sounds very exciting, and it's great that you are so happy for him :)

I have a couple of guys i could sing with! and maybe I will.
Im very busy with some other singing projects right now though, so actually I might not replace him (not that he is replaceable!- he is unbelievably talented!) I couldnt fail to be thrilled for him, he is such an amazing man, and so modest and humble regarding his talent. AND he really deserves this. He has worked extensively in Portugal but found it hard to break into the west end here as its such a closed shop!

I also sing in a 3 part close harmony group with a big band (so much fun!) and that is going crazy right now, so I might just wait for him!

Deedee - he will def be in the show when you see it! Please look out for him!

Thanks for letting us know. We go in a month today. Yay can't wait.

Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter