We SURVIVED Embarkation Day! Video Diary *ALL DAYS ADDED* Disney Dream Cruise Cabin 6514

ExCMbeau

Find us on Youtube @ NolaDad08
We couldn't go in the night before and had no choice but to schedule our flights on Embarkation day! This meant getting up at 2 am to catch a 5:15 am flight. We had so much anxiety about the flight that my wife actually told me she didn't know if we would SURVIVE the day as a family! This could have been a complete disaster, but it all worked out! :)

Well we obviously survived and it made for a great family video. Please enjoy our EMBARKATION DAY!

*UPDATE* I can only link to 5 videos per the rules of the boards. So the last and final video of our trip is in the comments on the second page.

Embarkation Day
Day 2 Part 1 Castaway Cay
Day 2 Part 2 Aquaduck and Animator's Palate
Day 3 was Nassau. We stayed on the ship and had a great time!
Day 4 is Castaway Cay Serenity Bay and Pirate Night Fireworks!

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing, my 7 year old loved watching with me :) She said to say hello to Bailey, but she asked what your other DD's name was lol.

I love your family so much. They're the cutest ever! Have a great cruise.

I love the double large port hole rooms. There aren't many of them. We tried to snag one on opening day but they were all taken!!!
Do they have a "room divider" between the couch and big bed?

Thanks for sharing, my 7 year old loved watching with me :) She said to say hello to Bailey, but she asked what your other DD's name was lol.
Her name is Elise and she is the polar opposite of her younger sister. I am amazed at how my kids love watching other kids on Youtube. We usually watch a video or two every night as a family.

I love the double large port hole rooms. There aren't many of them. We tried to snag one on opening day but they were all taken!!!
Our room did not have a room divider. I thought the pole would be an issue, but it wasn't. We didn't even notice it after like 5 minutes.

I'm not 100% but am pretty sure the rooms with the divider only sleep 3, the pole rooms sleep 4.

Your girls are adorable! My dd would have been a mess if she had to get up that early, so would I, lol. How did you like having just 1 bathroom vs the split bathrooms? My dd LOVED the tracing table on the Fantasy. Great video!

We couldn't go in the night before and had no choice but to schedule our flights on Embarkation day! This meant getting up at 2 am to catch a 5:15 am flight. We had so much anxiety about the flight that my wife actually told me she didn't know if we would SURVIVE the day as a family! This could have been a complete disaster, but it all worked out! :)

Well we obviously survived and it made for a great family video. Please enjoy our EMBARKATION DAY!

Did you ever find the girls sleeping in the portholes? :) Looks like they took to those pretty fast!

Your girls are adorable! My dd would have been a mess if she had to get up that early, so would I, lol. How did you like having just 1 bathroom vs the split bathrooms? My dd LOVED the tracing table on the Fantasy. Great video!
My kids are young so it wasn't an issue. In the future though it would be tough with older daughters and mom all wanting to use it at the same time. Considering you can only use the blow dryer by the desk that helps with bathroom congestion.

Curious if the menu was the same on both CC days.
We were on a recent double dip and the menu was slightly different on day 2 (at least at Cookies One). The things I noticed were a grilled salmon sandwich instead of the blackened fish. They also did not have the cold tomato/onion salad, but had a greek salad instead (tomatoes, cucumbers, feta cheese, olives). The desserts were also slightly different. The pineapple cake was replaced with a pineapple/raspberry cake. There may have been other differences as well that I didn't notice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!