We Strapped Sea Turtles to Our Feet! A Summer of Sea & Shore - 11/13 x3 FINISHED!!!!!

Hi HD, remember me? :flower3:

I'm so sorry I feel off the face of the earth, I have just been insanely busy, I never should have agreed to be a board member for the basketball booster club. It is a ridiculous amount of work, and there are only two of us doing the vast majority of it - soooooo frustrating! :headache:

Anyway, things have calmed down a bit so I hope I'm back for good. Not sure what you guys think about still doing a TR from October, seems strange to start one now, 2 months later, but I'm game if you guys still want to do one :thumbsup2 That is, if you didn't just do one without me in my absence, and I wouldn't blame you one bit if you did!

I say go for the trip report!!

hey there!! We totally have to still do that dang report! Seriously!!! I think the whole group would agree!!! We can make it an easy one! I don't think it is too late to do one! Lets'!!!! :grouphug: And NO we didn't do one without you!!! I could barely keep up with my cruise TR AND this one, as you can see!!! LOL!!!! :laughing:

So let's gather the troops!!! Send a PM to everyone and lets get going! I like a little food and wine with my New Year's!!! :thumbsup2

Happy holidays HD :santa: Great wrap up to your tr, AK photos are ace :thumbsup2 setting is really tranquil. Popping over to your thanksgiving tr now.

oh my goodness, I feel like I kept looking to see if you'd started this and clearly TOTALLY missed the boat!

I mean ship. :rotfl:

What an amazing check in experience and lovely lazy first day. I really want to see that show, it just looks fabulous. I do think you are correct and it will be a Magic exclusive though. You are brave, I'm not sure I could handle 7 days in an inside cabin with all those boys.

I love that cheese platter, we only did it once and we both were going "why didn't we do this earlier?"

St Maarten looks perfectly dreamy...I'd love to be on that beach right now. Ok maybe not right now is all my post holiday gluttony glory but...soon. I can't wait to see what you think Magic versus the Dream overall. It looks like a really wonderful cruise so far!

oh my goodness, I feel like I kept looking to see if you'd started this and clearly TOTALLY missed the boat!

I mean ship. :rotfl:

What an amazing check in experience and lovely lazy first day. I really want to see that show, it just looks fabulous. I do think you are correct and it will be a Magic exclusive though. You are brave, I'm not sure I could handle 7 days in an inside cabin with all those boys.

I love that cheese platter, we only did it once and we both were going "why didn't we do this earlier?"

St Maarten looks perfectly dreamy...I'd love to be on that beach right now. Ok maybe not right now is all my post holiday gluttony glory but...soon. I can't wait to see what you think Magic versus the Dream overall. It looks like a really wonderful cruise so far!
Hey! I think you intended to post this on my thanksgiving tr?? :laughing:
Which is something I would totally do! LOL! So long as you find your way there!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter