"We seem to be made to suffer. It’s our lot in life" - Feb/April 2017 - 5/9 Half/Grand Floridian Ca

I'm feeling better some. I'm still getting random bouts of nausea every couple of days which is really annoying. I do not handle nausea well! I won't feel better until I make myself sick. Google tells me this is normal for up to a month post surgery depending on your body - especially with the additional stress that I'll talk about in my WISH journal after tomorrow's race for my husband - so I'm sticking with that. At least Im catching up with my naps and tv binges.
Glad to hear you're on the up and up! Nausea sucks! Are you still taking pain med? Do you have an anti-nausea you can take 30 mins prior to combat that? Even if no pain meds maybe ask dr for anti-nausea? They can cause drowsiness but depending on the time of day or severity it may give you some relief! Love naps and binge tv. Looking forward to the update on your WISH journal tomorrow.

My next trip is in September with my mother so no running there! It will be opening weekend of F&W so lots of drinks and food are on the list! We do have the following run trips at WDW: Wine & Dine, Marathon Weekend, Princess Weekend and Dark Side Weekend! I'm just running the 10K for 3 of those weekends. I'm cheering for Marathon Weekend since my husband is running the full. My mother is joining us for that trip - I'm wondering how she is going to keep up with the early morning cheering!

I'm feeling better some. I'm still getting random bouts of nausea every couple of days which is really annoying. I do not handle nausea well! I won't feel better until I make myself sick. Google tells me this is normal for up to a month post surgery depending on your body - especially with the additional stress that I'll talk about in my WISH journal after tomorrow's race for my husband - so I'm sticking with that. At least Im catching up with my naps and tv binges.

We are returning for the last week of August. I feel like we need to visit at least three full weeks to justify our APs. :teeth: I really dread going to Florida during August due to humidity but it's better than not going. I don't think we could return once school starts, and for Christmas break, we always do big family trip (which is not Disney). I am very grateful that we will get to enjoy first few days of F&W. But I'll look forward to reading your Marathon weekend and your F&W as well. Hopefully, that nausea state will pass soon. I've had a big surgery before, and for me that random nausea bouts stayed for almost half of a year. It certainly wasn't nice. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter