We put the crazy in Christmas! Can we outdo the Griswolds on our Christmas Vacation?

Don't get yourself worked up about the crowds. I think you are going to be fine. Yes, there will be a lot of people there, but you have a plan and most of those people don't. Just be sure to get the parks for rope drop and hit your "must-dos" first. Relax and enjoy your trip. Don't get stressed out. As much as my kids LOVE WDW they still love to go to the pool while we're there. Take your cues from the kids and don't stress. You'll have a great time!

:goodvibes

Thanks for that. I think I will come back and read this post at least once a week from now until Christmas!

Great PTR, really looking forward to hearing about the rest of your plans as they happen!

We're going 17th-31st December and staying offsite too...:goodvibes
Christmas week does tend to be busy, but don't worry about it - you're in Disney! Just enjoy the magic! :lovestruc

Love all your creations too - I was going to make autograph books and passports, but I'm gonna cheat and buy them... or get DBF to buy them for me! :thumbsup2

xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter