Did I pay too much?

• No, you got a great deal

• Yup, you could have got it for $82

• Who cares, as long as your happy

• BWV Stinks

Results are only viewable after voting.

JimmyDisney

We Love WDW
We just rec'd an email from Jerry @ TTS. Disney passed on our contract. It took just over 2 weeks to get their decision. We Bought @ BWV 240 September points with 247 points banked. As of 9/06 we have 487 points for a great fall vacation! $85 per point. I can't wait to go home home, hopefully this October, November, or December.
I'm so looking forward to walking those 1/2 mile long hallways

Jimmy

Guess how I voted?????? :thumbsup2

Congratulations & Welcome Home!!

HAPPY "MAGICAL" VACATIONING,
Tom & Staff :rockband: :dancer: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

PS. We really do appreciate your doing business with us! Remember to pick up your "GIFT BASKET" to enjoy at the resort. You'll be glad you did!

Congratulations and WELCOME HOME!!! :sunny:
:cheer2: :cheer2:

Congratulations. Our BWV contract also passed several weeks ago. Be prepared you still have awhile to wait. The whole process is taking 2 months to complete. So far we have been wiating over 2 weeks for Disney give provide the estoppal information so that we can get the final contract. We were just informed by the closing company it could be up to 3 weeks to get the information.

Congratulations! I think you got a good deal, but also, who care what you paid as long as your happy!

Congratulations ... we were also notified today we passed ROFR! Isn't it a great feeling :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter