WE NEED YOUR HELP COLLECTING PETE RANTS!

Teleclashter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
WE NEED YOUR HELP! The most requested video we get more than any other is, "Can you put together a video of Pete's best rants?" We're finally ready to do it!

That being said, the show has been running since 2006 in audio and 2013 in video so there are a TON of rants out there. That's where the audience comes into play!

If you have a favorite Pete rant and/or explosion, PLEASE, leave post here with the episode number/date, the topic, and if there's a particular time stamp that is the most worthy of being included then share that as well.

Example - Episode 1110, 01/12/21, Pete talking about Disney's decisions as of lately like cancelling Magical Express, 9:14 - 12:21
Thanks for your help!

I don't really get what people find so great about them. I frankly find them to be boring and suck the life out of any discussion that is or could be had about something. It's like Pete gets to state his opinion and then no one wants to add anything else or say something different.

This one is short and sweet, but we rewatch it often if we need a good laugh:

Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe Plant-Based Sloppy Joe | Disney Dining Show QUICK TAKE!

(moved to the Disney Dining channel on 11/23/20)

0:40 - 1:53

Edited to add - if you watch it to the end, Pete's off camera comments during Fiasco's part are pretty terrific as well!

Last edited:
smart to ask us for help, this is an overwhelming job for you Craig. will be on it soon...is there a deadline?

I tried to find it, i can't. i remember one in approx. 2014 about the blackfish sea world tili controversy and he ranted about being against the boycott of seaworld. i just can't find the episode

My FAVORITE Pete rant by far: The 7 in 7 vlog at Pop Century. Pete ranting about the Pop Century food court meals, specifically his arguing that the Tie Dye Cheesecake is not Publix quailty, just brings me so much joy. I watch this rant at least once every few months...

I just wanted to say that my 12yo daughter has been listening to the weekly podcasts with me while we are driving and she LOVES Pete and thinks his rants are hilarious! Proud to be raising a new generation of Dis-lovers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter