We Need Support for GKTW w/ Tony's Tinker Bell Half Marathon

Mouse Skywalker

<font color=green>The Force is strong with this Po
Hi Everyone: We're coming up on 2 weeks to go on Tony's Tinker Bell Half Marathon Challenge, and we're still short of the $2,000 goal. Come on! I want to see Tony running a half marathon dressed in a tutu and Tinker Bell wings. Don't you?

As of today (Friday, Jan 13th) we're at $1,660, we need just $340 to reach $2,000. Let's see if we can do it today, Friday the 13th. We need just 34 people to donate $10 to get Tony to run in a tutu for 13.1 miles through the streets of Disneyland.

Please give!

Power of 10: Tony's Tinker Bell Half Marathon Challenge

Thanks for bringing this to the front again. Come on everyone, let's support a great cause, AND seeing Tony run in a tutu,

Thanks Dave.
I just added a little more to the pot. We are so close to the goal.
We need to get Tony in the tutu and wings!!! :cool1:

We're close to $1900 now - just 13 more $10 donations will get Tony his wings! I can almost hear the bell ringing now.

I'm making the tutu this weekend! Help me make sure that it gets worn!!!!

:jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:

I'll post pictures when it's done!

:tinker:

$88 away from the goal now - just 9 more people donating $10 will get Tony running in wings and a tutu... 9 more people!

Let's see if we can hit our goal by the time we record, tonight!!!

If we do, then we can celebrate it on the show!!!

Way to go DISers! :cool1::cool1:

Nancy, get that tutu done! Sequins?? Make it sparkle! :thumbsup2
(makes for better photos ;))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter