We need PIXIE DUST!!!

sorry I dont know of any phone numbers you could call, but I'm sure there must be one some where.
The little blue info signs along the road said tune your radio to 1300 am, we did going both ways and it had NOTHING about road reports. Going to the port it was just static and coming back it was a religious talk show.
we were very frustrate with it!!! Other disers who arrive late afternon like us had the same problems as we had, no signs or information anywhere to help. We just kept heading towards the coast (hwy 1). Finally we saw a DCL cruise bus full of people so we followed it to the area of the port. a couple of other disers did the same thing.
Thank heavens for these cruise buses!!! They saved the day for a lot of us. All that pixie dust must :wizard: of landed on those buses!!
mom x4,grandma x4

Current Road Conditions

Because of periodic road closures in Brevard County due to brush fires, please dial 511 for the most current information on road conditions and alternative routes.

I'll PM our dearest DIS friend Shirley and see if she knows of any other way to get road reports.

The pollen counts will remain super high until we get a good couple of rains, and this is the driest winter we've had in several years. Pull out your bandanas for Pirate Night and cover your faces until you get on the ship. :rotfl2:

Here's :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: for all you soon-to-board cruisers! Stay safe!!!!!!!

OP, glad you made it and great thinking on following a DCL bus! May there be many on the roads to rescue the lost DISsers! :goodvibes :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!