we miss Disney. vacation video

Discussion in 'Disney for Single Parents' started by leshunlenese, Jan 8, 2016.

1. leshunlenese

leshunlenese DIS Veteran

WE miss this place so much. My DS wants to watch this almost everyday. From our most recent trip

biochemgirl and MommyMeNDisney like this.
  2. NCTwinMom

NCTwinMom Earning My Ears

That is excellent! I'm going to show this to my boys - we will be on-site in just 25 more days!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. disneyandme

disneyandme DIS Veteran

So cute. My girls are ready to go back too. Saving is a lot harder as a single parent than when married- less money, more expenses- but the kids are on board with saving so we can go again.

5. DisneyFansInNYC

DisneyFansInNYC DIS Veteran

Nice video. Your sons are so cute. Our kids love to watch our videos too. So much fun!

6. sheboz

sheboz Mouseketeer

Thank you for sharing! You have a beautiful family! You made us smile!

7. leshunlenese

leshunlenese DIS Veteran

Thank you so much we are so ready to go back in 39 days!!

8. Accident

Accident DIS Veteran

I'm just finding this now.. What a wonderful video. I think you captured the family moments better than almost everyone.. i'm starting to realize how many missed moments and memories because I didn't turn the camera towards us more.. you seemed to get a little of everything into 12 minutes including stuff you dont' really think of like the tram, or just sitting around talking.. bravo mom.

9. wench

wench DIS Veteran

Your son sounds like my kind of guy. I spend a lot of time between our trips watching ithemepark's videos on youtube. He just walks around the parks, never saying a word, but I love them.

10. luvmy2babies

luvmy2babies DIS Veteran

We miss it too. We went several times between 2010 and 2014. It's been 2 years and due to some career upheaval and general changes to life, I don't know when we are returning. We've definitely been watching a lot of videos and looking at photos. Really enjoyed your video.

11. biochemgirl

biochemgirl Mouseketeer

Thank you for sharing. I love the video montage idea. I'll probably take more video during our upcoming FIRST trip to Orlando just because of you and your adorable family. ☺️

12. leshunlenese

leshunlenese DIS Veteran

Thank you all for your comments. I am really excited to go back next summer!!!

Ngwira likes this.