We loved LeCellier!

Debbiebee68

Mouseketeer
We thoroughly enjoyed LeCellier. The servers were fast and courteous. Our steaks were tender and delicious. The kids loved the pretzel bread. The only negative (and a very small one in my book) was that my first coke was flat. When I mentioned it to the server, she said they were having carbonation problems and that she would get me some fresh soda right away (which she did). We dined at 4:30. We were one of the first families there for the dinner crowd. By the time we left, the place was mobbed. Maybe eating early is the key?? We will definitely eat there again on our next trip, especially since we had such a good meal and it was only one credit on the dining plan. :love:

So glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit to LeCellier. I can't wait to go. What did you and your family have?

DH-
Appetizer- Grilled Beef Tenderloin
Main Course- Filet Mignon (with potato I think)
Dessert- Maple Creme Brulee (Which he still talks about!!!)

DD and DS-
Kids meal hot dogs- they have untrained pallates!! LOL

I had:
Appetizer- Caesar Salad
Main Course- Filet Mignon with the most delicious pototes ever!
Dessert- Balsamic Vanilla Ice Cream with cookies(it was like gelato- not the vinegar! LOL) with strawberries and vanilla cream poured fresh by the server. OMG!!!!

This dinner would have cost $117.79, but we were on the dining plan and it was only one credit. (We paid cash for DS- he is only 2 and not on the dining plan). Now that is what I call a bargain!! :thumbsup2

I am so excited to try this place out for ourselves in a few weeks!!! (all adults :teeth: ) We are eating at the first seating at 4 when they open, so I am hoping for the best! Thanks for the review. I always love hearing great reviews on places we are going to try too! :goodvibes

We've eaten there twice. Both last year. Had 2 excellant meals. Got ADR's for next month.

Great place. :thumbsup2

We'll be there in about 2 weeks - I can't decide between the creme brulee and the ice cream!!! Thanks for sharing, even if I'm still making up my mind about dessert!

I'm glad to hear that you had a great meal. I'll be trying Le Cellier for the first time in <2 weeks with my sister, mom, and aunt.

Thanks for the great review :) I will be there next Wednesday night ::yes::

This is on my list for next May :) I am glad to hear good reviews. The food you ordered sounds delish!

Glad you enjoyed one of our very favorites!!! We love it so much, we have 2 ADRs for our upcoming trip...One at the beginning and one 12 days later... :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Thanks for the review. We will be eating there for an early dinner as well so its nice to hear good things about an early ADR.

We always have dinner at Lecellier when in DisneyWorls. We kind of stumbled onto the restaurant by accident a few years ago, and it serves on the best steaks on property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter