We love you, Podcast Team:

sconnell

DIS Veteran
To All of the Podcast Team:
With all that is going on, it seems like a good time to tell you all that we love you. It's not some freaky stalker thing and it's not a celebrity crush. We honestly love you like dear friends; all of you.
I'm sure that it sounds strange to hear that from someone that you don't even know exists, but a couple of times a week I eagerly await your visit with me. I smile, I laugh, I talk back on occasion ... Some of the hardest times I've gone through, you were always there to cheer me up.
Come to think of it, I visit with you guys more often than I do with my "local" friends. I listen to you more intently and I think that's why you are all so dear... I truly listen. Sometimes I think we should all do a bit more listening... Not thinking of what we will say back or how we should respond.

Now please Podcast crew, don't respond, just listen...
“Listen” as your "friends you don't know" tell you how much you mean to us before we no longer can.

(Everybody, please use this thread as a way to tell everybody what they mean to you)

Here I go:

Pete - Thanks for helping me find myself. Though at times I feel silly to have a love for something that many look upon as childish, I always have a place to come where I can be me. Your struggles that you have shared have made you feel like family to me.

Kevin - I'm a southerner and mealtime is more than a physical need for me. It’s a time when I can sit down, look my friends and family in the face and just enjoy the closeness. (no pun intended) Your reviews are little glimpses into your close time with friends and family. It’s not only a useful planning tool, but a window into who you are. I like that. (AND I like food, a lot…)

John – I love to hear what you have to say. I always find it so valuable and funny at the same time. Your thoughts are very well spoken and are very much to the point.

Julie – I love to hear your laugh and you’re such a cutie. You’re defiantly one of the people I think I would like to hang out with if we lived near each other. I really enjoy your perspective and I really love to hear you and Corey interact.. Maybe it’s partially because you’re a young couple, but you remind me a lot of my DH & I. We really enjoy spending time together even though we work together.

Corey – I love your pictures and your designs. For some reason I end up having to do a bunch of GD stuff (ETA: That's Graphic Design, lol) around my work and I have no clue what I’m doing. It’s nice to see someone who does! Lol.

For those who are more behind the scenes: - I love you too, but I just don’t know why! Lol. I love bumping into you on the boards.

ETA: OH I left out someone! Fellow DISers. - I've found an unusual camaraderie with so many of you. For those I’ve spoken to, cried with, dieted with, vacationed with, shared with, and those that I haven't yet - I love you.

I cannot agree with you more!!!!!! :grouphug: you summed it all up!!!!!! :flower3: THANK YOU

ivet :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter