We leave in a couple hours

mommytodarlings

Mouseketeer
I am scrambling around trying to make sure everything is packed. Finally finished my laundry and have all the clothes packed. I had to take our rabbits to my dad's house an hour away, get the dogs to the kennel. The look on their faces made me feel guilty about leaving them. Definitely going to consider an in home pet sitter for the next trip, much less work.

We are driving down, leaving about 10pm tonight, kids will sleep in the van for the beginning since they were up early this morning. Driving all day to Byron, GA to stop for the night on Saturday. That leaves us a nice short drive to WDW on Sunday.

We have 2 rooms booked at CBR, on DxDP. The kids don't know where we are staying, they just know they're going to the World. Youngest DD is looking forward to TOT and every other "big" ride she missed out on, on the last trips.

After 8 days at WDW, we are headed to Myrtle Beach for some relaxation and then headed home for back to school.

I think we have decided that a vacation right before back to school is not really the best time.

Anyway, I will try and update when we can, if we ever have a free moment, lol.

I might see you in Georgia:woohoo: We are also leaving shortly and planning to stop around that area. If you see a woman on the verge of a nervous breakdown driving with 3 boys, it's us:upsidedow

I might see you in Georgia:woohoo: We are also leaving shortly and planning to stop around that area. If you see a woman on the verge of a nervous breakdown driving with 3 boys, it's us:upsidedow

Lol, I am sure I will look just as crazy, with 4 kids saying "are we there yet?"

They are already complaining that it's a long drive, :rolleyes1

We got away at 10pm last night and made it to Byron by 4pm. We ran in to a lot of traffic around Atlanta as well as rain. We are up early today and off to WDW.
We stayed at Comfort Suites in Byron, it was great, lots of room and a new hotel. I slept through the night after a long day of driving.
Hopefully, we will have a smooth drive into WDW today. We have an ADR at Liberty Tree for dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter