We just took the BUMP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunnymkc

<font color=FF99FF>Believes in the Tooth Fairy, th
OK guys here the story, we got BW after trying to change from OKW and got the airline tix for only $100. each from SW, got up early for our flight at 7:55 am which the airport is 5 min from our house, our friend picked us up at 7am, worrying about the snow we are expected to get,(flying from Islip LI),left my bag with my ID and Travelers checks etc in his car, called him up to please come back, went to board and they asked for volenters as it was oversold, comp was $200. and half the tix which would be $250., leave at 12:15 today with stop in Tennesse get to Orlando at 3:15 we looked at each other and said lets go for it!!! Called our friend back up and he came to get us AGAIN...will pick us back up at 11:00am and pray that the snow holds off till ten!!!! ARE WE CRAZY OR WHAT. My thinking was we have the tix for our Dec. trip now or for another one if we go again!!! I think I have Disney on the brain!!! Wish us luck..."see you real soon"...Marianne :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!