We hit the motherload of upgrades at Contemporary! ** Updated with photos **

awesome pixie dust!!! princess: That is SOOO amazing!!!

I am curious what room type your orginal ressie for? Our 1st stay there we had an upgrade from wing to the tower and we were VERY pleased!

As DVC members, we used points to book this ressie. It cost us 67 points (plus a $95.00 fee) to book the highest level for us as DVC members - Atrium Club. Member Services wasn't sure exactly what suite this would be, but they knew it would be a Concierge room. It actually costs less points to book a Magic Kingdom View room because it's not Concierge, but we had extra points to use, so we booked this as we always heard fabulous things about Contemporary Concierge, so Member Services, as well as Concierge Dept. put down that we requested a Magic Kingdom view if available. We were totally floored to get this upgrade, that's for sure!

Hope this helps, Tiger :)

I just booked Contemporary MK View for October and after reading your review and looking at your pictures, I do not have any "reservations" about the cost of the room at all. The view is PRICELESS! Wow! I am so excited now!!! I'm in full planning mode - bring on the Disney magic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter