We hit the motherload of upgrades at Contemporary! ** Updated with photos **

Wow - what an upgrade! I am soooooo jealous!

Enjoy your room and your wonderful view! I hope the rest of your vacation is just as great as the beginning of it. :thumbsup2

how exciting for you and your family! :goodvibes

now, get out that camera and take some shots of the view!!!!

What a magical way to start your vacation! Enjoy every minute and be sure to take tons of photos!

Wow!! What an amazing upgrade, that's wonderful! :) Enjoy every minute of it and I hope we get to see pictures!! :wizard:

Thanks! We have to go to breakfast, and then we have to check in to Saratoga today as we were only here for 1 night- that's probably why they were so generous with this upgrade.

Last night was just heavenly, as was just waking up to a beautiful sunny morning at the castle! Truly am amazing view!

I'll post more in a few days once we are get our free internet as I we have lots of stuff to do over the next few days.

So far, this has been the most magical part of our trip, Tiger :)

Congrats. You do realize that you now have obligations to the DIS

You must post many pics of the room anf fireworks the day you return :)

Have a great time

continues to confirm my own suspisions that arriving mid week, slower times, and short stays are prime upgrade foder. most upgrades I have read about here on Dis happen midweek, and are for less then 3 nights (however mine was for 7 nights! woo-hoo). Just keeps us wanting to go back so it's good for buisness. and I imagine some will upgrade rest of trip at their own expense if availablity is there. fun stuff.

Thats so awesome!! I love hearing wonderful stories like this!! Hoping you get some magical times at SSR as well... Wishing you lots more pixie dust & hoping your babies first trip gets more magical!

Wow! that is amazing.
It sounds like you're having a wonderful time.
This is why Disney is so much better than so many other places...always a chance for more magic.

WOW - taht's so great!!! I just booked us at CR for after Thanksgiving for 2N. I am so excited. :cool1: Can't wait to see your pics! Of the room, and view from the roon.

Hope you have a wonderful vaca'n!!!!!!!!!:goodvibes

I'm back! We had a great time at our other resorts, but after such a long vacation, we were anxious to get home. I've sorted through over 2,000 photos and chosen the best photos of the Contemporary VP suite. Here they are as promised:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v196/tiger926/Contemporary Resort - Concierge Level/

password: disneyfamily

Enjoy the photos! If anyone ever has the opportunity to stay in suite 4909, I would highly recommend it!

Here also is the link to my mini-review between Contemporary Concierge and Yacht Club. Contemporary won hands-down (and not because of the upgrade either)!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1831614

Tiger :)

I'm back! We had a great time at our other resorts, but after such a long vacation, we were anxious to get home. I've sorted through over 2,000 photos and chosen the best photos of the Contemporary VP suite. Here they are as promised:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v196/tiger926/Contemporary Resort - Concierge Level/

Enjoy the photos! If anyone ever has the opportunity to stay in suite 4909, I would highly recommend it!

Here also is the link to my mini-review between Contemporary Concierge and Yacht Club. Contemporary won hands-down (and not because of the upgrade either)!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1831614

Tiger :)

Welcome home. When I read your first post, it gave me goosebumps!!!!! What an incredible surprise. And sitting in your PJ's watching the fireworks. . . that is amazing.

Glad you had a great time & thanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter