We have some StrollerSwap Angels...

goofy4wdw59

Long Time Disney Fan
:angel: ...and I wanted to let everyone know about them! I'm touched by the efforts of fellow DISers and CMs at WDW. With the most recent swap, the stroller was difficult to locate, and Allan at YC Bell Services was very helpful.
Note--this happens frequently when the stroller sits at a guest services. Swappers, make sure to keep your claim tickets and be persistent if they can't find it--mention the green ribbons and blue bag:p ;)...determined CMs always find it!
Anyway, the latest swap, a very nice DIS'er--DoeWDW, staying at BCV, volunteered to babysit the stroller. Our DIS StrollerSwap stroller needed a good deal of TLC, and between DoeWDW, her DH and the CM's at BCV, the stroller is now back in shape!
DoeWDW & DH took time out of their vacation to carefully clean and repair our stroller. Housekeeping provided them with cleaner and Maintenance provided new screws that were missing from the canopy. Thanks DoeWDW & DH! Also, thanks to all the CMs and swappers/sitters that have contributed to this. And, help provided by mom2of2. Just wanted to let you know about some great folks...and some Disney magic.:D:angel: :D

Great to see that we have more DISangels!! DMRick was ours and she was wonderful to us on the SS1.

and thanks for the mention goofy, you are doing a great job! keep up the good work!

SO nice to hear..... I no longer need a stroller for my kids, but I will keep the "babysitting" in mind for future trips!.......P

Thanks for those who put the extra time and effort into this. Those of us who use the stroller really appreciate it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter