We Have Returned

blackjackdelta

<font color=darkorchid>Uncle had an "in" with Walt
Checked in yesterday afternoon, crowds seem less than this time last. The WOC lines are just packed and the rides busy. Clear this AM so I expect it to be a hot day. Checkin was crazy but controlled. Every roon is booked according to the CM I was dealing with. F tickets were here on arrival along with the welcome packet. Really felt like a VIP, and exhausted VIP I might add. Headed over to the gates in a few. If I can try and do anything for someone while I am here, please let me know.
Here is a pic at GRR around 1800.

971177669_V4RCg-L.jpg

Have a great day,

Jack

Have a great time. Thanks for keeping us posted Jack. I will be curious to hear about WOC too.

We were there yesterday and also noticed the lighter crowds than weeks past. Looks like you may have picked a great time to go! :thumbsup2 Have fun!

Can't wait to read about your trip as it continues! Have fun!!
The weather looks beautiful (it was overcast both mornings I was there till about 11am! :()

Glad you all made it there safe! I read a report on Micechat today that stated DLR saw a 4% decrease in attendance. From what every one has been reporting about crowds, this seems pretty accurate. Have a great time!!:banana:

Have tons of fun!! :goodvibes

Keep us posted on your adventures :)

Thanks for the update Jack.

I was thinking of you and your family on your drive to SoCal this weekend.

Looks great...I can't wait to be there. Only 1 more week to go.

Have a great time,

Barbi

I'm glad you had a good time yesterday. We just got back last night at DL. The crowds were heavy and a lot of the ride lines were very long, but it is a typical summer time. It was hot but not as hot as last summer.

Glad to hear you're having a great time at a great place! :)
Did you happen to notice if Village Haus is closed down? (The restaurant that serves pizza, salads, etc. with the yodeling music in the background, located in Fantasyland.)

A long time ago I had heard it would be shut down, and don't know if it still is, or not. Our son loves the pizza from that restaurant. No worries if you don't get a chance to reply, this is your time to be Disney immersed and have FUN! :goodvibes

Can't wait to hear your feedback on the villa! We'll be staying in a 2br in December and a 1br in February.

Well it is 1130 AM and crowds still lighter than last year at this time(minus the unblocked passholders. Indy was down the 1st two hours, JC not working at opening. Space 30 minutes at 1100, Matterhorn seemed to be the busiest at 35 minutes. Weather very mild at 78-80.
Villas can not be beat. Room is beyond my expections along with the service.
More later

Jack

Sent from my iPhone

Have a great time! :wizard:

Oh, one question: When you say, "F tickets" were there at arrival, are you referring to tickets for Fantasmic! dessert package viewing? If so, very nice... saves you a "pick-up."

- Dreams

Jack: If you don't mind, if you get a survey would you mind talking about the subject matter of it? I'm just curious. Thank you.

Hi,Hope you are having a GREAT time!! We will be there NEXT week so I am anxious to read how your trip is going. :) Joan

WOC is chaotic, waiting to go to your "color" section, but it works well enough. It's the standing, waiting that is so hard....but worth it!

Seems a little too warm for me, but then we've had a cooler-than-normal summer in NorCal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter