We Have Our Letter Of Agreement

mushumadness

<font color=ff6633>Shopaholic<br><font color=cc339
Hiya

Well Im excited we have our letter of agreement!!!

That means what we wanted we get right?
lol

we have booked the wedding pavilion followed by the living seas then a dessert party at Epcot!!

I'm so happy its come down,

Just wanted to share

Hoorah from a fellow UK-er! Where in Epcot? It sounds great! Congratulations!!!!!!!! Are you having Mushu to your wedding?:wizard:

Congrats Anna!! - hope your not going to change weding plans as much as you change holiday plans or i'll never keep up lol!

Glad you got what you wanted!

how exciting! I'm jealous...I'm still waiting for ours! I'm hoping it will be here by the end of the week.:woohoo:

So what happens next?

we got ours e mailed, didnt you?

next for us is contacting guests to confirm, and sorting floral for my bouquet

oh and trying to get who ever my planner is going to be to meet my folks in feb when they are in orlando

WE GOT IT, WE GOT IT!!!! :banana:

Had to share my enthusiam.....now just have to read through all this contract mumbo jumbo...it's worth it!:love:

Hiya

Well Im excited we have our letter of agreement!!!

That means what we wanted we get right?
lol

we have booked the wedding pavilion followed by the living seas then a dessert party at Epcot!!

I'm so happy its come down,

Just wanted to share

Congrats! How did you already get that? Are you an intimate or a custom??? I am getting married in Nov but don't have a letter if agreement yet. help!

hiya its a custom I think I got it early because our reception and dessert party are inside epcot

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter