We have a neighbor or someone putting their trash in other families trash bins. Dealing with it.

I had someone put their bag of dog crap in my can after the trash was picked up. It really ticked me off because beyond it being entirely ignorant, for some reason the garbage men will leave small items that are not in a regular garbage bag in the can. That means I would have to rebag someone else's dog crap. I'm not proud of this, but I was so mad that I flung the bag down the street.

Here we have an issue with people not picking up after their dogs at all or leaving the bagged droppings along the sidewalks. So to me, putting the bags in a trash can is definitely preferred and appreciated!

ugh- yes I would be- as I am not a fan of hunting that would bother me very much.
I don't like it at all either, but it's a part of the culture here. As a kid I opened the mandoor to that unwelcome sight more than once. It is yuck, but to each their own.

You would be downright scandalized during deer season here when people hang their gutted deer in their garage while waiting their turn at the processor.

I used to live in a duplex with a shared garage. I pulled in one night to find our neighbor had done just that...on my side of the garage!:crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter