We got our Disney Photomovie yesterday

Disney-Kim

DIS Veteran
I did the photomovie and it turned out really well. It was fun to watch and really cute.
for those who didn't know...Disney offers a Photomovie website where you upload your trip pics and they make them into a DVD with all kinds of cute effects. It cost $69.95 plus $19.95 for an extra DVD. it was worth it.

We really liked ours and it was fun to make. :goodvibes

Glad you're enjoying your PhotoMovie - we had one made from our December 2005 trip and it is adorable. (We were lucky enough to get it at the introductory price of $49.95, too.)

This is a great souvenir for families to enjoy for years to come.

I also bought one from my last trip at the introductory price. I really enjoy watching it. :)

Can you give me website info for the photo movie? We just returned. Do they use still pics or your own movies?

This would make a great Christmas present for them to remember. My grandkids love to watch and rewatch and rewatch the DVC video and Disney planning video...they would love to see themselves!

We Mac users already have that little feature---it's called iPhoto. Sorry those of you Windows users have to give the Mouse a little extra money to enjoy it.

newfamilyman said:
We Mac users already have that little feature---it's called iPhoto. Sorry those of you Windows users have to give the Mouse a little extra money to enjoy it.

I was thinking the same thing until I looked at the web site . On windows based PC's they sell programs for $10-$20 bucks that will take all your photos and make a movie out of them with music and such ( easy enough if you could get on the Dis boards you could make this movie, but the Disney one is something I dont think could be done easily with the features and added clips to the Disney Photo movie.

In any case I'll stick to making my own videos photo or video :teeth:

I know there are programs and we also own a Mac...but Disney's website was CONVIENENT for me. It had the fun graphics, music, and was easy to deal with. So great for me. :thumbsup2

ps...we were also able to upload our Photopass pics and use those in the movie.
:)

I would be interested in doing this!

I barely have time to download my vacation photos, let alone scrapbook or put them into a video.

I think $70 and DONE! sounds good to me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter