We got a wish!

mom0299

DIS Veteran
My family of our were eating dinner at Coral Reef on Fri. Dec. 22. I had gone to the restroom and when I came back my son said, "MOM, guess what?! This woman with a nametag came by and asked if we'd like to have fast pass for any ride in the park!" I looked at my husband and he had this look on his face that DS was telling the truth. He said she had gone to get the pass. A few moments later, sure enough, she returned with a yellow sheet of paper with our name on it. It said we had a fast pass for the four of us to any ride in the park that day. The fast passes for Soarin' had been gone for several hours and the wait time was almost two hours so we rode it, although we'd ridden once that morning already. It was pretty cool.

That's awesome, I just wanted to point out though (as some people have been getting confused) that was a Magical Moment, not a wish. The CM's have "No Strings Attatched" booklets (each park calls them something different they are called No Strings in MK) which is what the yellow ticket was. It's cool just the same, I am not downplaying that at all... :woohoo:

that is so cool... we got one of those too at MK for the Buzz ride.. and the lady wouldn't take the yellow paper when we got up there ... so I didn't know if she was being nice so we could use it again or what? Did you turn your yellow paper in?

We got ours b/c our daughter didn't feel good that night and we could wait for our fast pass line.. as nice man went on and let us ride with the yellow ticket!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter