We do not know our way about Disney Springs - is there more than one bus stop?

Farro

Argh.
If we are coming from our resort to DS - is there only one stop? If there are more one - what stop do we get off for Wine Bar George?

And then when leaving Wine Bar George -where is the best place to grab an Uber to go directly to Epcot?

thanks!

Probably a good idea.

Yeah. Normally we're all about just wandering, finding our way, but this is arrival day and in case we are time-crunched due flight delays, I just need to know the best ways to get around.

We are supposed to arrive by 11ish in the morning, and dinner (late lunch) isn't until 4:15, so we should be fine but you never know.

If all else fails, we can just cancel Wine Bar George with no penalty because we booked through Open Table and head straight to Epcot.
(but I want to eat there)

Yeah. Normally we're all about just wandering, finding our way, but this is arrival day and in case we are time-crunched due flight delays, I just need to know the best ways to get around.

We are supposed to arrive by 11ish in the morning, and dinner (late lunch) isn't until 4:15, so we should be fine but you never know.

If all else fails, we can just cancel Wine Bar George with no penalty because we booked through Open Table and head straight to Epcot.
(but I want to eat there)
I definitely wouldn’t try to cram all that in on your arrival day. While Epcot and Springs are relatively near each other, bear in mind that there is no direct transportation between Springs and the parks in either direction. You’d have to take a bus to a resort first, in either direction. This can add a lot of travel and wait time.
Wine Bar George also tends to be a longer meal, albeit very good.
Just head to Epcot after arriving at your resort and do Wine Bar George another day. There are so many great food options at Epcot.

I definitely wouldn’t try to cram all that in on your arrival day. While Epcot and Springs are relatively near each other, bear in mind that there is no direct transportation between Springs and the parks in either direction. You’d have to take a bus to a resort first, in either direction. This can add a lot of travel and wait time.
Wine Bar George also tends to be a longer meal, albeit very good.
Just head to Epcot after arriving at your resort and do Wine Bar George another day. There are so many great food options at Epcot.

No it's fine. We are there 9 days, no rushing involved.

Our reservations are at 4:15, so if we make them, I'm sure we'll be done by 6 at the very latest. Probably earlier - I'm going mainly to try the Octopus salad and him the pork! And I'm sure we'll have a cocktail.

We are just going to Epcot after dinner to try and ride Living With the Land and see the front entrance all lit up, maybe grab a dessert at food/wine. I know there's no bus to parks, so we are taking an Uber to Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter