We breed Disney lovers!3 kids later and still want more Disney! A March 2011 PTR :)

March 31

Animal Kingdom! We have ADR's for Tusker House at 8 am ! Come hungry for this BF, they have SOOO many different foods and everything was sooo fresh when we went last year I knew we just had to go back. The kids loved it here as well. Plan on riding safari ride right after we eat (yea...lol, not such a good choice but it didn't bother us last time !). I'd like to see both Nemo and Lion King shows and spend a little more time doing something other than walking (which is what we seemed to do a ton of during the last visit here at AK). I love that Dinosaur ride there so that will be a must do. I'm hoping that since we know our way around AK now that we will be able to better navigate and use our time there more wisely than before (which was all of ours first visit there).

For lunch we have Yak & Yeti and then dinner at Jiko. We plan on leaving the girls at Simbas @ AKL and having our anni dinner this night ! 10 years...WOW, I can't believe where time goes guys. I guess that means I'm OLD! lol.

April 1

Sleep in/DTD Day. WPE when we get hungry and then Epcot this evening for LeCellier and EMH.

April 2

Epcot (again!)

So I've said it before and I will say it again. WE LOVE EPCOT! Right down to my young DD. We just love everything there, sooo much to do and see :) We plan on getting there early enough, no big rush really. We have ADR's for Akershus (lunch) which we really enjoyed for Breakfast last year. I'm pretty sure the food there was some of the best we ate during our trip. So FRESH. And the princesses there are lovely! I know the lunch/dinner menu is a bit...different for most American tastes but frankly we are usually up for trying new things! Bring on the Norwegian food right? You aren't gonna get any where we live, that's for sure!

For Dinner we have Garden Grill planned for the kids mostly but also for me...my Thanksgiving turkey this year was a FLOP (don't ask, don't tell hehe). I've been craving me some turkey and dressing :)

As for when our night will end I will once again let the kiddies lead the way on this one. If they are getting cranky, tired, etc..then bye bye they will go. I'm not one to make myself or anyone else around me miserable just because I want to stay in the parks.

April 3

Magic Kingdom

We'll have to get up for our ADR @ Ohanas today. This is yet another one for the kids, mainly Lily. You know, the more I think about it...I might just make an adr for me and and PJ @ Kona while DH and the girls go to Ohanas. Some Tonga Toast and Macadamia nut pancakes sounds Deeeeelightful right about now and I don't think I'd find one thing to consume at the other place :(

Soo, after BF we'll head to the MK via monorail from the Poly(and pretend we are actually staying there LMAO). Hopefully accomplish a few things and then probably head back to POP mid afternoon for a break. We'll have to head back to MK around 4:30 for our ADR @ Cali Grill at 5:30. This is another one we are all looking forward to! I cannot wait to try the filet and sushi there. EMH @ MK this evening as well and I'm sure we'll be taking advantage of this. If we aren't dead by this point then I'm assuming we will be going back to the hotel to catch some ZzzZzz's.

April 4

EPCOT

Our last day for Epcot *SOB*. I just love it there....I'm actually surprised the kids do as well since most would rather be in the MK it seems. I guess I'm thankful they are into it as much as I am cuz if they weren't there could be some problems hehe.

We will probably hit up the Patissere in France upon arrival and get some things with SC's. (Did I say probably? Ummm, let me rephrase that...we will FOR SURE hit this place up!). We have Lunch @ France on the schedule at noon and then Flying Fish at 6. I think this is the #2 place on my list of being most excited to try! I cannot wait to order the snapper dish there and crab cake!

April 5

(our last day, pass the kleenex please!)
MAGIC KINGDOM

Wrap things up. We have lunch @ Crystal Palace before we leave as well. I'm sure I'll either be depressed or itching to get home for whatever reason by this point too. I can never understand why either ??? Our flight departs at 6:45 this evening so we'll have to be back at pop around 3 I'm thinking.

NOTE TO SELF...Start planning next Disney trip as soon as we get back home :D

Write more later, baby is paging me :)

A little update for you all !

I'm thinking about changing resorts and upgrading to AKL?? Or going on the DxDP over the DDP. Ughhh decisions decisions!

Either way I'm getting totally excited! In less than 3 months we will be in our favorite place :) I think I'll go and check out dresses for our BBB day. Poor Preston is still showing no signs of hair growth LOL. I want so badly for him to be able to go to HBS during our visit but I'm not sure that is going to happen this time :(

Your plans are looking great! I hope PJ gets some hair for you. :goodvibes I know how you feel though. I want to surprise my neice with BBB and poor girl has not too much hair. What hair she does have is just in the back. She still has that baby hair. I called her fuzzhead for the longest time. :cutie: No way it could get the princess bun I want her to have! :lovestruc

Debating on upgrades is so fun! I am dreaming of monorail resorts but just can make myself decide to spend the money. I keep thinking I would rather spend that money on other things! :rolleyes:

Keep up posted on the BBB dresses and your upgrading thoughts! :wizard:

Just checked wdw to see about upgrading and its showing NO availability for ANY of the resorts with the discounted rate :confused3 Guess we are staying at CBR.

Joining in...my sister and I will be there the same time as you guys. Yay for March trips! :thumbsup2 Your plans look great so far!

I really (and I mean REALLY) want to go and check out Big Cat Rescue in Tampa while we are down there so I've decided to add a day to our visit :) On our "off" day mid week the plan is going to be to drive out to Tampa in the morning so I can finally see these gorgeous babies and all that BCR does! (Yes, I'm a crazy cat lady lol)

I'm also trying to make more specific plans in place for our visit, which has proven to be difficult these days with three little ones running around ;) I do plan on being much more laid back this time around but am still concerned that we will miss something somehow. I think I'll make a list of things that we didn't do our last visit but would like to get accomplished this time around :thumbsup2

Oh, and Happy NEW YEAR everyone!!!

Well it looks as though we are going to be flying down now! I'm not sure how to feel about this at the moment because I really do enjoy driving, however with the price of gas @ $3.20 already and predictions of it hitting $4 by the Summer, airfare is just cheaper! We were planning on renting a vehicle so it wouldn't cause wear and tear on ours, add that in with gas, extra travel days as well as hotel fees along the way...we just wouldn't come out ahead :confused3

Also, I am contemplating switching over to POP and saving over $500 with the kids play free deal, still not sure if it would benefit us over the room only discount though as I have been told two different prices by two different CMs when I called yesterday :confused

I have never flown with my kids and I am really not sure how things work with strollers so we probably will just rent one for when we are down there. Wish me luck to find a good price on airfare!! PIXIE DUST NEEDED :lovestruc

Well it looks as though we are going to be flying down now! I'm not sure how to feel about this at the moment because I really do enjoy driving, however with the price of gas @ $3.20 already and predictions of it hitting $4 by the Summer, airfare is just cheaper! We were planning on renting a vehicle so it wouldn't cause wear and tear on ours, add that in with gas, extra travel days as well as hotel fees along the way...we just wouldn't come out ahead :confused3

Also, I am contemplating switching over to POP and saving over $500 with the kids play free deal, still not sure if it would benefit us over the room only discount though as I have been told two different prices by two different CMs when I called yesterday :confused

I have never flown with my kids and I am really not sure how things work with strollers so we probably will just rent one for when we are down there. Wish me luck to find a good price on airfare!! PIXIE DUST NEEDED :lovestruc

I have been reading you PTR and enjoying it. We did the kids stay and play free that was the better deal than the room only discount. My suggestion is to go to www.disneytravel.com. Price out your vacation under the promo and print it off then call. Sometimes I find that works better for me. If not I end up paying for things like travel insurance and diffrent tickets I didn't want. We have stayed at pop 2 times and going on a 3rd we love it. I would pefer to stay at a moderate but flying takes a big chunk out of the vacation budget.

I have been reading you PTR and enjoying it. We did the kids stay and play free that was the better deal than the room only discount. My suggestion is to go to www.disneytravel.com. Price out your vacation under the promo and print it off then call. Sometimes I find that works better for me. If not I end up paying for things like travel insurance and diffrent tickets I didn't want. We have stayed at pop 2 times and going on a 3rd we love it. I would pefer to stay at a moderate but flying takes a big chunk out of the vacation budget.

Long story short, after calling 4 times to try and change our reservation and after being told that our dates were blacked out from the kids play free deal we finally switched over to POP, preferred with ground level, 60's or 70's requested. We ended up saving around $500 this way and added a day onto our trip as well :banana: I told DH to look at this way. We stay at a Mod and and spend the extra $500 OR we get a new laptop and go to POP w/ an extra day added ;) With us flying now there was no way I was going to attempt CBR w/o our own car:scared1: My kids are so young they are more attracted to the Values at this point anyhow. Hopefully in the end it all works out!

I'm so happy to read that you enjoy POP so much! We stay at Sports our last visit and I have no complaints. We were hardly ever in our room and it did its job!

Long story short, after calling 4 times to try and change our reservation and after being told that our dates were blacked out from the kids play free deal we finally switched over to POP, preferred with ground level, 60's or 70's requested. We ended up saving around $500 this way and added a day onto our trip as well :banana: I told DH to look at this way. We stay at a Mod and and spend the extra $500 OR we get a new laptop and go to POP w/ an extra day added ;) With us flying now there was no way I was going to attempt CBR w/o our own car:scared1: My kids are so young they are more attracted to the Values at this point anyhow. Hopefully in the end it all works out!

I'm so happy to read that you enjoy POP so much! We stay at Sports our last visit and I have no complaints. We were hardly ever in our room and it did its job!

I'm sure it will all work out. Glad to see you got your reservation fixed the way you wanted. The extra money we save by staying at pop we do things like T-rex and build a dino. One of my girls requested to do BBB and the other be a pirate. Pop has a great pool for the kids and Goofy pop up jets. I wanted to go back to a modeate but my girls were asking for pop. We fit in the room fine right now. But when they get older I can see up going back to a moderate or one of the new suites.

Uggh the obsession is really taking over now ;) I have fallen asleep 3 nights in a row looking over the menus LOL. This is why I love the Dis! I know that in these obsessions I am not alone hehe.

Your children are darling! I have 2 girls (3rd grader and preschool)
and a boy too...but our baby boy is 14 and like 5'8". However, there is a lot of similarities between teenagers and babies...

Can't wait to see if you enjoy the choices for meals - we are doing the deluxe in April and picked many of the same places - CRT, askerkus, Le Cellier.

Beautiful kids and pics!

Totally been slacking here guys, sorry :( Lot's of things have changed and I'm gonna go ahead and edit that first page with the updates. We are doing the DxDP now ! Woooo Hoooo for food LOL.

Following!! Looks like your trip is super close, yay!! :banana:

Ughh I know...so close and yet SOOOO far away, especially when its FREEZING out and we have snow everywhere :rotfl:

Seriously though, I can't believe how fast this year has gone by! I'll have to come by and check out your TR! We went in June 2009 ;)

So we are 24 days away from Disney World now and MY how time has gone by. I cannot believe we are almost there! I have the girls costumes bought and ready for BBB! Lillian decided upon Jasmine and Vi choose Cinderella again(shocking, I know lol). They still do not know they are going to BBB OR eating in the castle. I've also ordered the chocolate slippers for the girls for when we go to CRT for lunch.

I'm still debating upon ordering a cake. The practical side of me screams NO because I know we are totally going to have WAY too much Disney Desserts on the DxDP BUT the curious side of me is screaming YES to compare them to the cakes back home ;) Need to make up my mind soon here!

I think I am most looking forward to getting away from the snow at this point:laughing: I've been going to the tanner this past week and totally dream of FL when I feel the heat from the bulbs frying..I mean, tanning my skin :scared1: I'm not one who is into this sort of thing but I know that IF I don't do this back home then I will totally be paying for it down there and who wants to spend their trip miserable and in pain from being burnt? At least I will avoid it this way. Which reminds me I need to pick up some baby sunblock from the store for the baby and kids.

Ohhh the baby! I have to give ya'll an update on PJ. HE IS WALKING now ;) Just turned 10 months and is into everything and goes EVERYWHERE. He also says a TON of words. I just can't get over how much he has grown. This trip will be bittersweet since afterwards he will be turning a year:sad:

I've started packing bags as well :cool1: Still have to make up our lists but we are pretty much ready to roll here! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter