We braved the 4th!!! AND the rain...and the crowds??? 7/1-7/8 BOOKED NEXT TRIP!!!!

I'm on Season 7 now. Disc 4. It's fun since I only saw this season once during reruns. And years after it aired. Remember it changed channels between season 5 and 6. Well I didn't have the new channel. So Only saw season 6 and 7 during reruns. Although I saw season 6 quite a lot.

great update! well, not so great about the weather! LOL! that's crazy that you can hear the thunder! I love your window decorations and your outfit! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Thanks! Yeah, it was too bad I had to change my outfit...I really thought I looked cute in my UK colors! But a skirt just wasn't practical in the pouring rain.....

I'm on Season 7 now. Disc 4. It's fun since I only saw this season once during reruns. And years after it aired. Remember it changed channels between season 5 and 6. Well I didn't have the new channel. So Only saw season 6 and 7 during reruns. Although I saw season 6 quite a lot.

Ooooh, you moved fast! I haven't started watching again since I've been back yet! Oh, but I did just call my cable company to order Showtime to watch Big Brother After Dark!! Hahah!

I'm lazy on vacation lol Well not really. I watch during I fold laundry and such. Plenty of time to watch. I want to be done before I leave ;)

We were there on that Thursday, got caught in a boat heading back to the dolphin when the lightning started. Took about an hour for the lightning to stop and the boat to start movin and the rain never really let up. We actually headed back to Epcot that night and the rain wasn't that bad. A heavy drissle I guess, but we got to walk right onto test track after the rain stopped and soarin only had a 20 min standby wait so we rode it twice!

I'm really enjoying your TR so far. :)

Thanks!

We were there on that Thursday, got caught in a boat heading back to the dolphin when the lightning started. Took about an hour for the lightning to stop and the boat to start movin and the rain never really let up. We actually headed back to Epcot that night and the rain wasn't that bad. A heavy drissle I guess, but we got to walk right onto test track after the rain stopped and soarin only had a 20 min standby wait so we rode it twice!

I don't think I remember it raining on Friday and Saturday was another afternoon with a light drissle which wasn't that bad.

We were in Epcot that night too! Too bad you got stuck waiting for the boats to get moving. That stinks!

It was definitely more than a drizzle, in my opinion! It was enough to get me wet, even with my rain jacket on! We must have been in a different WDW on Fri and Sat because I feel like it rained all day and night! I'm sure it didn't really but my memories of the weather from the first 5 days of the trip was, it was either raining or looked like it was going to rain any second!

It definitely rained Friday morning...don't exactly remember Saturday, I'm sure when I go through the pictures and start remembering, it will all come back to me! All I know is, we used our rain jackets every day until Wed!

I'm lazy on vacation lol Well not really. I watch during I fold laundry and such. Plenty of time to watch. I want to be done before I leave ;)

Yeah you guys do relax a lot on vaca! I wish I knew how to do that! Well, Tom really wishes I knew how to do that! :lmao:

BTW, I LOVE the painting from the stretching room in your sig! So cool!

Yeah you guys do relax a lot on vaca! I wish I knew how to do that! Well, Tom really wishes I knew how to do that! :lmao:

BTW, I LOVE the painting from the stretching room in your sig! So cool!

Thanks. Found it in someones signature on the BB thread. She said I could use it. Why don't you save it?

Can't wait to read more! Im in!

Thanks for reading!! Hopefully the wait won't be too long for the next update! Still waiting for the photopass cd....

Thanks. Found it in someones signature on the BB thread. She said I could use it. Why don't you save it?

Oh cool! Yeah, maybe I will...

A little late, but joining in! :wave:

Better late than never! Still only on day 1!

Joining in from your PTR!

Thanks for coming over!

Love the TR:thumbsup2 Looks like it REALLY rains in July:scared1:
Keep up the great reporting!!:hippie:

I'm in! Looking forward to more!

Thanks for joining! Hope to have more soon!

Love the TR:thumbsup2 Looks like it REALLY rains in July:scared1:
Keep up the great reporting!!:hippie:

Thanks!!

We've been in July a few times before and we've never seen so much rain! Last year, for our honeymoon, we were so excited when it drizzled one morning so that we could wear our new rain jackets that we bought for the trip! We only got to wear them that once but we got PLENTY of use out of them this trip!

oy finally here.. I know late to the party.. Im always late even to my own wedding LOL

Love the report cant wait to read and see more. So glad you ddint let the rain dampen your time!

And way to go on the map reading skills. I always am a mess with a map LOL I have to pull a JOEY from friends and get IN the map! LOL

oy finally here.. I know late to the party.. Im always late even to my own wedding LOL

Love the report cant wait to read and see more. So glad you ddint let the rain dampen your time!

And way to go on the map reading skills. I always am a mess with a map LOL I have to pull a JOEY from friends and get IN the map! LOL

:lmao::lmao:

I can't believe I'm just finding your TR! haha

I love how your trip started! When we stayed at SSR last year, one of our fav things was taking the boat over to DTD! It's so relaxing! And WPE is definitely our fav counter service! Yum!

Your room location was perfect! And I love your window decorations!

Can't wait for more! Come on photopass CD!

hey, i lurked on your last 2 trip reports. your drunken night in epcot has inspired my husband and i to take a kids free trip in sept. can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip.:cool1:

Haha! Glad you finally made it!

I can't believe I'm just finding your TR! haha

I love how your trip started! When we stayed at SSR last year, one of our fav things was taking the boat over to DTD! It's so relaxing! And WPE is definitely our fav counter service! Yum!

Your room location was perfect! And I love your window decorations!

Can't wait for more! Come on photopass CD!

The boat ride was really nice but it was loooong. We just did it that once.

hey, i lurked on your last 2 trip reports. your drunken night in epcot has inspired my husband and i to take a kids free trip in sept. can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip.:cool1:

Glad you joined! Which drunken night? Haha! Yes we are definitely living it up on our WDW before we have childen and our WDW trips are completely different!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter