We are sitting in MCO

DisneyObsessed

<font color=green>Walking is not an option<br><fon
after just leaving the Poly. What a wonderful resort. Everything is so beautiful, CMs were so nice and helpful. The Kona Cafe and Ohanas are great restaurants. Captain Cooks leaves alot to be desired. It's fine for a quick snack, but that's about it. I'll be happy to answer any questions!!

What did you have at the Kona cafe? I'm debating if it is worth the trip from the Wilderness Lodge to have dinner there. :listen:

Now you need to start planning for your next trip. Glad you had a wonderful time.

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. We thought Kona Cafe was wonderful. We had dinner there once and breakfast twice. I had the coconut chicken with the most amazing salad ever. My DH had the turkey medallions wrapped in bacon. For breakfast we had eggs one day and tonga toast another day. That too was delicious. We also had a character breakfast one day at Ohanas that was great too. Alot of fun! Any other questions, just ask!

maxiesmom said:
What did you have at the Kona cafe? I'm debating if it is worth the trip from the Wilderness Lodge to have dinner there. :listen:

its always worth the trip!!!

(to make it frun from WL, we take the boat to the CR and the Monorail to Poly)

DisneyObsessed said:
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. We thought Kona Cafe was wonderful. We had dinner there once and breakfast twice. I had the coconut chicken with the most amazing salad ever. My DH had the turkey medallions wrapped in bacon. For breakfast we had eggs one day and tonga toast another day. That too was delicious. We also had a character breakfast one day at Ohanas that was great too. Alot of fun! Any other questions, just ask!

Thanks for sharing. I love Kona Cafe!!! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter