We are home!! Surgery went well! Thank you for the prayers! and well wishes

:hug: Lifting up your precious little boy in prayer and for your family too. Blessings to you all. Praying for a sucessful surgery and quick recovery. May God give you the peace that passes all understanding.

We returned home today! His surgery went well. He did have a vascular ring; but, we also found out today on our way home that it is a birth defect and not genetic:). His recovery I hope will be quick; he was not eating at the hospital or taking meds(they wanted to keep him one more night). I told them he would do better at home away from stangers and in his own environment. I was right! he has eaten and we have been able to get him to take his meds again.

Thank you everyone for the prayers; I did feel the warmth and well wishes sent our way!:grouphug:

:flower3:

We returned home today! His surgery went well. He did have a vascular ring; but, we also found out today on our way home that it is a birth defect and not genetic:). His recovery I hope will be quick; he was not eating at the hospital or taking meds(they wanted to keep him one more night). I told them he would do better at home away from stangers and in his own environment. I was right! he has eaten and we have been able to get him to take his meds again.

Thank you everyone for the prayers; I did feel the warmth and well wishes sent our way!:grouphug:

I am glad to hear you are home, and he is on his way to recovery. I agree, we do so much better at home...

Thank you for updating us...Thoughts and prayers :grouphug:

Hallelujah! I just told our fellow Louisiana friend over on the frolicking pants thread that I had prayed for both your son and her. She is doing okay and your son is recovering. So, yes, my prayers have been answered.

This is fantastic news!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Go ahead and spoil the little guy (and give yourself a much deserved treat as well.) Absolutely wonderful news. :hug:

What wonderful news and a great blessing of answered prayer. Your little guy is a real trooper!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter