Delete Thread

Happy Belated Birthday! To funny you went out for crepes as I am currently sitting on my deck at the beach eating a crepe! Your birthday dinner meal looks and sounded amazing. Grit tots???? Sounds like a true thing of wonder.

Loving your room at CSR. I hadn't seen the refurbed rooms yet and they look really nice and modern. Glad you and Arianne were able to meet up!

LRFKG79l.jpg

That cake is so cool!

And finally so I don't have to keep making these "real life update" posts in my TR, and so I can share our Sep/Dec plans with you all I've started a new PTR:

"We're Back In The Club"-A Sep/Dec 2018 PTR

But now onto CSR & MK...

Heading over there now!

I love the appearance of the new rooms! How did it differ from POP? Was it bigger?

For some reason once we got on the bus it took us 40 mins to get to MK :scared1: I'm not sure why or how, but it did. Our bus was also packed with cheer groups with mainly preteen and younger girls who were getting louder the longer we were on the bus. I was relieved to hear one of the mom's say it was their last day, but sadly this was not the last time we saw cheer groups this trip.

I seem to find myself around cheer teams all the time while down there. There must be a convention every week!

Where the flash captured this awful photo that makes me look like I have no face:

UAcbTs0l.jpg

You are a ghost and Josh is a ballerina!

At the exit of the ride we met up with @ariane37 and her husband Steve. It was really great to see Ariane again, if you've read my other PTRs you know that we don't live too far apart, and we met up to go shopping every so often, but we've never been at Disney at the same time before. It was also great to get to introduce her to Josh, and to meet Steve. We chatted briefly then tried to grab a picture. It was so dark out where we were standing that I can't make this look any lighter than it does :rotfl:

vLm8Jp4l.jpg

Hi ladies! Barely see you but I see you!

Awesome pictures of HEA! I think I stood in that spot last august. It was a great spot, you can really see the projections well!

The fries were good, and poutine was alright but the gravy was flavorless. However both the savory and sweet crepes weren't very good, and we had really poor service so we probably wouldn't go back there.

The crepes look amazing, it's too bad they didn't live up to their appearance

That burger is GOALS

What a beautiful view!

Escape from Gringotts!

Perfect last ride!

It's so beautiful!

The rooms were really nice and new looking.

I really love the look of them

Yesssss, I never got this bus in June and I was so disappointed

Your babies!

For some reason it didn't quote, but your spot for HEA looked really great! I've been experimenting with different locations

I finally got my new laptop! :cheer2:
Yay!

I was shocked to learn there's no CD slot.
I know, right?! I got a new laptop in January and was flabbergasted at this myself :laughing:

At the exit of the ride we met up with @ariane37 and her husband Steve.
Awesome! I don't think that I remembered that you two have never met up at Disney though - yay! Finally! :thumbsup2

We basically walked right into the perfect spot on Main St!
You sure did! The pictures are incredible! :wizard:

I’m with Josh I never know what I’m hitting on Buzz
I love the guns on Toy Story and Men in Black so much better
Your license pic looks exactly like mine minus the tongue :rotfl: no really it’s bad
Cute picture of you and Josh both in the car and on Main Street
I’m glad Josh figured out the fridge was causing that noise would have driven me nuts too

So we decided to do something we hadn't done since our first trip and go on Journey of the Little Mermaid:

Great choice! Always nice to relax on

The most frustrating scene for me of what could have been a really epic part of a dark ride. But nooooo, skip over the whole climax of the movie.

Although I don't know why we bother because someone's gun is almost always not working. We decided not to count these games towards our total anymore, because someone or both of us always have issues with our guns, and Josh has said even when it works he can't tell what he's hitting.

The guns are so terrible! They're much better at Disneyland, and you can actually pick them up.

So we've tried it and now we don't have to go on it again :rotfl:

Another ride that is better at Disneyland! It's still kind of mostly kid-oriented, but it has a neat, scenic track.

We thought the cannonball splash might've undergone some kind of refurb because the water splashed really high and hit everyone in the boat!

YES!! They've definitely tweaked it because I've gotten really wet by it twice now.

Cuties!!!

We love Buzz even though I never know what I am shooting at! The new pp frame for it is cute.

I hate when there is a noise in the room ugh! Glad you found it. That is a big pet peeve of mine.

I got fairly wet on Pirates from the canon fire in April!

That noise would have frustrated me so much as well!! Glad you were able to figure out what it was and could do something about it.

I'm finally back!! It only took like five months or something, LOL!! Eventually I'll finish up my NYE TR, but first I'm going to read this!! (and I haven't texted you yet b/c I got up really early this morning and didn't want to send you something at six am, but we booked a trip!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter