WDW with a 7 month old?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeblack

Proud DVC Member
Just got our ressie in a Studio in the BWV for Christmas New year 2001-2002. I am very excited, but my wife is a bit scared because our baby will be only 7 months by then and we are both first time parents. The plan is to just relax, have nice meals and stroll around. Anybody can give me their opinion as to whether it is feasible/convenient or it is just plain crazy to travel with such a small child? Thanks

Joe it is the best age they can't walk yet and we took our granson when he was 2 months old and he has been there 3 times already and he is only 2 years old now. Our 5 year old granson has been there 8 times already. The baby will be fine try to keep him on his schedule but if you can't don't worry he or she will be fine. As for eating out and going to the parks it will be really OK they have no fear at that age so he or she will probably laugh at everything. Have a great time!!! Marianne

As long as you take it real slow!! Just go and enjoy, you will have a wonderful time. What a great time of year to be at WDW.

[This message was edited by dthomas on 02-01-01 at 12:02 PM.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter