outdated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know if it is true, but our TA told me that these calendars will not be made public anymore.
Anybody know anything about that? I was emailed a PDF with some hours, but it looks nothing like these.

I do not know if it is true, but our TA told me that these calendars will not be made public anymore.
Anybody know anything about that? I was emailed a PDF with some hours, but it looks nothing like these.

Can you post a picture of what you have? Thanks!

I'm over here like

DBvnVqOXoAAwyOH.jpg

Would love to see it especially if it's a January 2018 or Dec 2017 one. I book dining in 2 weeks and have no idea of what when and where!

I see the week of a Thanksgiving now has AK opened until 10 pm with 2 ROL shows. But MK still has closings of 10 pm, which has often been midnight or later that week historically. Does the fact that they have updated AK have any bearing/likelihood that MK is going to stay as it is? Or are the park hours usually updated separately anyway? I realize they could be changed up until the day of, just wondering if this is a sign.

I see the week of a Thanksgiving now has AK opened until 10 pm with 2 ROL shows. But MK still has closings of 10 pm, which has often been midnight or later that week historically. Does the fact that they have updated AK have any bearing/likelihood that MK is going to stay as it is? Or are the park hours usually updated separately anyway? I realize they could be changed up until the day of, just wondering if this is a sign.

They often update more than once.
Keep checking.

Are these more accurate than the WDW site? Jingle Bam is a different time than what's online. Which one is right?

Are these more accurate than the WDW site? Jingle Bam is a different time than what's online. Which one is right?

Wow that's weird - pretty sure they just changed that because on one day during Christmas week I have a dessert party booked for JBJB at 5:00pm for a 6:30pm show and a Star Wars dessert party at 8:30pm for a 10pm show. Now Star Wars is not even on the schedule...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter