outdated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, interesting. Maybe they have come to realize how many people are accessing that information, and are making some attempt to make it available only to travel agents.

Hmmm, interesting. Maybe they have come to realize how many people are accessing that information, and are making some attempt to make it available only to travel agents.

It's possible.
But, they changed the addresses in March of 2014 with no attempt to make them covert.

There's no reason to keep the info a "secret" from the public.
Its not proprietary in any way.

EDIT: The new links are now listed in post #1.

Last edited:

I noticed this change too - was hoping they were updating and adding later closing hours...
Alas, no.

Are these subject to change? I'm particularly interested in July
Early-posted hours are ALWAYS subject to change.

Disney will change the hours (most often ADD hours and events) for many parks,
on many days of the month,
and they have done so for every single month of the year for many years, now.

Expect these updates to happen (sometimes more than once) within 45 to 7 days in advance of the actual dates.

Last edited:
Thanks for the updated links. That is a crucial resource for my trip planning :D

I'm still getting the April calendar even tho the link says May.

Hyperlink is still pointing to April. You can just replace "apr" with "may" once you get to the link and then hit enter and get to May!

I just now went back into the post and corrected the hyperlink.

(The software on this board can be a bit "quirky.")

Hi all. The August calendar is up but the MK hours are missing from the 20th on. That's odd right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter