Wdw to vero beach... we don’t drive help!!

Okapii91

Earning My Ears
Our honeymoon in May we’re going to wdw for two weeks and ending our trip in vero beach resort. I had gotten it in my head Disney had buses but I’ve now learnt they do not! Neither myself or my partner drive and we’re having a little bit of a melt down trying to figure out how to get there! Taxis are over $110 one way. Does anyone know any reliable buses or services that would get us there? Or should we use magical express back to Orlando international airport and get a shuttle from the airport? Help please

I did, there’s no Disney official ones I have found one company that drops you off at an outlet mall which is another taxi ride away from the resort but it’s got mixed reviews online, so I was hoping anyone had any other suggestions.

There are lots of shuttles in the area such as Cocoa Beach Shuttle, Melbourne Shuttle, etc, that will take you where you need to go, but the $110 from the Taxi company actually sounds pretty reasonable compared to what you will get from most other services.

I think, I just want to make sure we’re not scammed or with anyone dodgy, thank you all for your suggestions. I’ll definitely look into it a bit more.

I'd price out taking the ME back to Orlando airport and then shuttling from there. If it's significantly less expensive I'd go that route.

Assuming you're over age 25 and not disabled, think of what a great wedding present it would be for your spouse if you learned to drive between now and then!

Vero is in a pretty isolated location, the only airport that is anywhere nearby is Melbourne, and even that is 43 miles away from it. Honestly, in your situation, I'd consider switching to a different beach resort if you really want a beach option, but none of them is really going to be easy to reach without a car from WDW. Pinellas beaches probably have the best options, but it still wouldn't be cheap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter