WDW to Port Canaveral Transfer

I would never do an Uber XL. the variable pricing can really get ya. One time we took just a regular uber from Hollywood studios to our WDW resort, and with surge pricing it was $50 for a 10 minute ride---I am scared to think how high the cost of going to PC could go if the demand happens to be high that day. Plus, then you have to tip 20% on top of it unlike the bus where the norm is more like $5-10 total for tips since there are so many people on board.

Not the cheapest option but we are taking a Minnie Van from our hotel to the port. Should be a fun start.
Well I didn’t think of that as an alternative for getting the trip started earlier. I’m sure my DD and DW will Iove it. I’ll look into this. 👍

I would never do an Uber XL. the variable pricing can really get ya. One time we took just a regular uber from Hollywood studios to our WDW resort, and with surge pricing it was $50 for a 10 minute ride---I am scared to think how high the cost of going to PC could go if the demand happens to be high that day. Plus, then you have to tip 20% on top of it unlike the bus where the norm is more like $5-10 total for tips since there are so many people on board.
Yes, this is what I am afraid of as well. That is why I am reaching out to see others experience.

Minnie Van is $240 + tip. IF you have 6 people nearly same cost as bus. Less people the cost per person goes up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter